Epic Perfect World

Please check this out, you won't regret it

So i want to share something with u, i have been dancing my whole life, and i want u guys to know how movements can express  feelings, wether we are happy, angry, confused. I get mistaken a lot and i want to clear that out the way, don't judge me untill you know me. I want you guys to understand me a lil better by watching this clip, so please bare me and watch it to the end. If you respect me u think before typing your comment. This goes out to my hater/ lovers.
U can think whatever u want after reading and seeing this vid, but i want you guys to understand me.
If you have a heart u will understand me.

This especially goes out to u<3

PS: THIS ISN'T ME, I JUST POSTED IT BECAUSE THEN U GET WHAT I MEAN.

#Swaggs
#Dancing
#=
#Expression
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 05:20 pm by ★FabioLicious★
substance..

Aww, you should read it to understand it.
substance..

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I read what you said, but the video wouldn't even show up cause of this ugly slow net... Just a big white space where the video should be.
You could always buy me better net, then I watch video np. But until then..
Oh the joys of having this net...
  :'( :'(

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.
I read what you said, but the video wouldn't even show up cause of this ugly slow net... Just a big white space where the video should be.
You could always buy me better net, then I watch video np. But until then..
Oh the joys of having this net...
  :'( :'(
Aww, i feel bad for u boo. If i had 1 wish it would be giving you better net :* So the vid is called brian puspos- from adam. Did you like my story do?
substance..

Offline Montblanc

I don't know you, but i do respect and admire the fact that you have the patience to try to explain yourself for those who don't understand you, i don't have it on me. I rather just ignore people who judge without trying to understand first. x:
Nice video btw. :-[
- meow !
I don't know you, but i do respect and admire the fact that you have the patience to try to explain yourself for those who don't understand you, i don't have it on me. I rather just ignore people who judge without trying to understand first. x:
Nice video btw. :-[
I love u whoever u are <3
substance..

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Montblanc

I love u whoever u are <3

Thanks, i guess. :P
And i'm just a random who doesn't have time to play this game as much as i used to. o/
- meow !

LaceyPip

So i want to share something with u, i have been dancing my whole life, and i want u guys to know how movements can express  feelings, wether we are happy, angry, confused. I get mistaken a lot and i want to clear that out the way, don't judge me untill you know me. I want you guys to understand me a lil better by watching this clip, so please bare me and watch it to the end. If you respect me u think before typing your comment. This goes out to my hater/ lovers.
U can think whatever u want after reading and seeing this vid, but i want you guys to understand me.
If you have a heart u will understand me.

This especially goes out to u<3

#Swaggs
#Dancing
#=
#Expression

You should distinguish between what is important and what is not worthwhile giving any attention to or worry about  -  In life, one thing is certain - people are going to misunderstand each other.  They either get jealous, hateful ,rude or disrespectful, it will always happen.  For you - IGNORE NEGATIVE INPUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFE!!  We are all so different and when we see or read something we do not like, we automatically reject it and become hateful towards it.  Its human nature.  You carry on being yourself, have all the swagg you want, keep on thinking highly of yourself and love yourself for who you are.  DO NOT TAKE NOTICE OF THE HATERS.  They are NON factors in your life!!  Enjoy a wonderful day
You should distinguish between what is important and what is not worthwhile giving any attention to or worry about  -  In life, one thing is certain - people are going to misunderstand each other.  They either get jealous, hateful ,rude or disrespectful, it will always happen.  For you - IGNORE NEGATIVE INPUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFE!!  We are all so different and when we see or read something we do not like, we automatically reject it and become hateful towards it.  Its human nature.  You carry on being yourself, have all the swagg you want, keep on thinking highly of yourself and love yourself for who you are.  DO NOT TAKE NOTICE OF THE HATERS.  They are NON factors in your life!!  Enjoy a wonderful day

Holy sh!t. Stop talking, marry me! o.o
SOO PERFECT!
Finally somebody that understands me
<3
substance..

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
you do realize when someone posts without being logged in it shows as guest. I am guessing since their post was near the same thing you said in your original post I am guessing that was you posting as the guest.

Edit: I want to note I could be wrong and if so I apologize.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

EricaMurcas

I personally loved it; you put words into your movements and that, for me anyway, is incredibly hard to do. You are very gifted and I give you props for posting. People hate because there is something they haven't come to terms yet within themselves, don't hate them back, if anything realize they're hurting and keep your head high and hope for the best for these haters. It's easier said than done, trust me, I've had a lot of haters, later on it turned out my shy temperament  came across as angry and standoffish.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Expressive dance so meaningful, so beautiful, I loved it.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I personally loved it; you put words into your movements and that, for me anyway, is incredibly hard to do. You are very gifted and I give you props for posting. People hate because there is something they haven't come to terms yet within themselves, don't hate them back, if anything realize they're hurting and keep your head high and hope for the best for these haters. It's easier said than done, trust me, I've had a lot of haters, later on it turned out my shy temperament  came across as angry and standoffish.

The reason people "hate" farid is because he acts like an obnoxious egocentric moron who can't shut up about how good looking he is, noone gives a crap about him dancing.