Yes
19 (82.6%)
No
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: Sept 05, 2013, 08:20 pm

Let Accessory forges trade necks and belts 1 to 1 in Special Tab

Offline Craggan

I really like this idea. I'm always so paranoid and double/triple clicking on things to make sure I don't click on the wrong one.  :sad: This would help that so much! Thank you for suggesting it!

Though I doubt they would be able to transfer the engraved stats, but that would be AMAZING too. :-X

Well at least i know 'm not the only paranoid one in here.

As for the engraves I would be ok with losing them to get the right neck/belt
Of course it would kill economy, atleast from my point of view.
A while ago, I had a pdef ws belt and I needed mdef one, so I found a person that needed pdef belt and wanted to trade, he gave me his mdef belt + 200 ec. Now if that forge existed, that person would've just exchanged his belt and I wouldn't get the chance to make extra 200 ec.

Not everything is meant to be easy and fair..

Try to get the point.
the 200 ec you made was minimal in comparison.  in this case the person Keeps his 200 ec to buy a different item economy is still strong. I can make 200 ec in less than 30 mins if I really go nuts Farming. I fail to see how this would effect  anyone but Greedy players who think they have to make something off an even trade.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
the 200 ec you made was minimal in comparison.  in this case the person Keeps his 200 ec to buy a different item economy is still strong. I can make 200 ec in less than 30 mins if I really go nuts Farming. I fail to see how this would effect  anyone but Greedy players who think they have to make something off an even trade.
It's not the amount that's important, I was trying to prove a point..( hopeless case..)
But yeah, you think life is fair? You think everything's going to be even? No.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think the whole point of this was so that it would save people time who want to exchange an accessory that they might have made by accident. In the case of Dragon Accessories, I don't think anyone would take issue with being able to inter-change them at the forges. I think that WS belts, Cube necks and DS necks would be a different story due to them being higher priced items. I do see your point Muffin, but if I were to want to trade my clean Cube pdef neck to a clean mdef neck, I wouldn't pay more as they are worth exactly the same value, this is something that is extremely dependent on the person doing the trade. Obviously no one would lose their good engraves to do this switch, and it would leave the engrave market intact along with the selling of clean higher priced accessories. I personally don't think it would change anything in the economy.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I think the whole point of this was so that it would save people time who want to exchange an accessory that they might have made by accident. In the case of Dragon Accessories, I don't think anyone would take issue with being able to inter-change them at the forges. I think that WS belts, Cube necks and DS necks would be a different story due to them being higher priced items. I do see your point Muffin, but if I were to want to trade my clean Cube pdef neck to a clean mdef neck, I wouldn't pay more as they are worth exactly the same value, this is something that is extremely dependent on the person doing the trade. Obviously no one would lose their good engraves to do this switch, and it would leave the engrave market intact along with the selling of clean higher priced accessories. I personally don't think it would change anything in the economy.
Atleast somebody understands what I've been trying to say.
 :-[ Now all my typing doesn't seem pointless anymore.. if you ever want to make love, PM me.  :-X

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I quite like this idea, however, I wouldn't agree to keeping engraves. Should either be a clean wipe or not at all.
That should be the risk of changing your belt, else if everyone could just switch belts and keep engraves, it would start to affect the market for cube necks/ds necks/ws belts. More people would just switch their own belts rather than selling or trading.

9 times out of 10, if you're trading an orn, unless it is attk or def levels, you wouldn't be wanting the engrave anyway (say you have +20 mag on a phys belt, you aren't going to want it on a mag belt because it shouldn't suit the class you'd want it on). Yet, if you do have a really good engrave on your belt (say +22 str), you still have the option to sell or trade. The trade for a clean neck would just be for those who made the wrong belt, or don't have an amazing engrave worth selling.

I wouldn't mind this option, as I change classes regularly, but I've still never had much difficulty trading in WC.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I quite like this idea, however, I wouldn't agree to keeping engraves. Should either be a clean wipe or not at all.
That should be the risk of changing your belt, else if everyone could just switch belts and keep engraves, it would start to affect the market for cube necks/ds necks/ws belts. More people would just switch their own belts rather than selling or trading.

9 times out of 10, if you're trading an orn, unless it is attk or def levels, you wouldn't be wanting the engrave anyway (say you have +20 mag on a phys belt, you aren't going to want it on a mag belt because it shouldn't suit the class you'd want it on). Yet, if you do have a really good engrave on your belt (say +22 str), you still have the option to sell or trade. The trade for a clean neck would just be for those who made the wrong belt, or don't have an amazing engrave worth selling.

I wouldn't mind this option, as I change classes regularly, but I've still never had much difficulty trading in WC.

that and the fact if people would have good engraves they wont shift the belt/neck so it"ll be pretty useless.Again most of the players that are on the end gear have 2x necks and belts,even if they shift their classes they wouldnt wna loose the "GOOD STATS" and ruin one of the class that they play(on which the engraves suite)

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Eh.. There should be a third option in the voting as "Potato" for people like me, edit plz.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA