Should Necks and Belts be Traded 1 v 1 in accessory forge special tab

Yes
19 (82.6%)
No
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: Sept 05, 2013, 08:20 pm

Let Accessory forges trade necks and belts 1 to 1 in Special Tab

Ever Make your Accessory in the aceesory forge special Tab and make the wrong one or just want to trade it out from Elem to Physical or vice versa.  It can be done with the R8 emp rings but not the Warsong belts nor the DS neck or cube neck. I think a 1 v 1 trade on these in forge would be benificial to server. tell me your thoughts and vote above
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
This would be nice, the only thing is lots of people use Wc so they can trade their "High stat" puzzle cube mdef to "high stat" puzzle cube pdef. If you could keep the engraved stats this would be perf.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Im all for this. It would be useful for people switching classes or like you said, made a mistake and need to rectify it without spending EC or waiting ages for someone to trade with them.

Offline Montblanc

This would be nice, the only thing is lots of people use Wc so they can trade their "High stat" puzzle cube mdef to "high stat" puzzle cube pdef. If you could keep the engraved stats this would be perf.
^
- meow !

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

This.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I really like this idea. I'm always so paranoid and double/triple clicking on things to make sure I don't click on the wrong one.  :sad: This would help that so much! Thank you for suggesting it!

Though I doubt they would be able to transfer the engraved stats, but that would be AMAZING too. :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I don't think that can be changed, the system is like that. Because once you exchange pdef neck with 2x +2 def lvl for example, for a mdef one. You'd lose both engraves, because the way exchanging on forges works is by consuming the item you have, and crafts completely new one. And items can't be crafted by a forge with any engraves at all, they would always come out clean.

Also, would ruin the trading market / economy
I don't think that can be changed, the system is like that. Because once you exchange pdef neck with 2x +2 def lvl for example, for a mdef one. You'd lose both engraves, because the way exchanging on forges works is by consuming the item you have, and crafts completely new one. And items can't be crafted by a forge with any engraves at all, they would always come out clean.

Also, would ruin the trading market / economy
You can do this with the emp rings in the special tab. Last I checked The rings  Can be Engraved as well.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You can do this with the emp rings in the special tab. Last I checked The rings  Can be Engraved as well.
I think he meant that the engravements on the item being exchanged wouldn't be able to be kept. You can switch between the NW rings, but last time I saw, they didn't keep the engravements that they previously had.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
What they said. I don't think engraves can be transfered when you exchange items via forge.
As I've mentioned, the forge crafts completely new item.  :sad:
Yes but what he meant was that ENGRAVES can't be transfered.

well That is a Sacrifice you would make for the switch. And if you made wrong  neck or belt you wouldn't have engraved it yet  so it would be just a straight clean transfer from 1 to the other

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
well That is a Sacrifice you would make for the switch. And if you made wrong  neck or belt you wouldn't have engraved it yet  so it would be just a straight clean transfer from 1 to the other
Sooo, let's say I play BM for some time and get myself nice mdef neck with 2x +11 str engrave, I switch to WIZ and I need pdef neck instead, you think I'd want to sacrifice 22 stat? No. I'd WC until somebody else who's also switching classes and got +18~22 magic.

The forge idea does fit you, but would it be useful for others?

Also it would lower the activity on the trading market, and even ruin the economy.
Because I've seen people who trade pdef neck for example, which is clean and even add some ec to get a clean mdef one.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 09:32 pm by Mx11y

Offline Naosu

• Boop
You wouldn't be FORCED to switch if you didn't want to. O.o Which is also why I get separate accessories for all my toons. So, the market wouldn't die quite so  much as people think. Some get good engravings and will still want to sell/trade.

I would love to see this implemented. =D
What am I even doing?
Sooo, let's say I play BM for some time and get myself nice mdef neck with 2x +11 str engrave, I switch to WIZ and I need pdef neck instead, you think I'd want to sacrifice 22 stat? No. I'd WC until somebody else who's also switching classes and got +18~22 magic.

The forge idea does fit you, but would it be useful for others?

Also it would lower the activity on the trading market, and even ruin the economy.
Because I've seen people who trade pdef neck for example, which is clean and even add some ec to get a clean mdef one.
you still have the option to WC trade your Item. common sense says in the case you would keep it and try to sell or trade rather than switch at forge. My suggestion just gives us another option if neck or belt is clean or if engraved stats are  fail to begin with.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
You wouldn't be FORCED to switch if you didn't want to. O.o Which is also why I get separate accessories for all my toons. So, the market wouldn't die quite so  much as people think. Some get good engravings and will still want to sell/trade.

I would love to see this implemented. =D
you still have the option to WC trade your Item. common sense says in the case you would keep it and try to sell or trade rather than switch at forge. My suggestion just gives us another option if neck or belt is clean or if engraved stats are  fail to begin with.
Of course it would kill economy, atleast from my point of view.
A while ago, I had a pdef ws belt and I needed mdef one, so I found a person that needed pdef belt and wanted to trade, he gave me his mdef belt + 200 ec. Now if that forge existed, that person would've just exchanged his belt and I wouldn't get the chance to make extra 200 ec.

Not everything is meant to be easy and fair..

Try to get the point.