Epic Perfect World

Cultivation glitch

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
I noticed that my cultivation went from Celestial Demon to Master of Discord, yet I still have my 3rd spark and can still use the Demon skills that I learned. I have not done the 99 cultivation as I knew if I did I would lose the 3rd spark.

I have other toons that are either Celestial Sage or Demon and their culti level says either Celestial Sage or Celestial Demon.

Please help. I don't want to buy another 3rd demon fairy and risk screwing everything up skill wise.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Your third spark comes from your first fairy, so whether you were Master or Celestial, you would still have it. The main difference between Master and Celestial is whether you can use your 100 skills from your class, if you have them.

If you had Celestial Demon from the boutique item previously but are now Master of Discord, did you accidentally do a lower cultivation? If you are switching between Sage and Demon, you must complete all of your culti quests, even if you used the boutique item.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
Your third spark comes from your first fairy, so whether you were Master or Celestial, you would still have it. The main difference between Master and Celestial is whether you can use your 100 skills from your class, if you have them.

If you had Celestial Demon from the boutique item previously but are now Master of Discord, did you accidentally do a lower cultivation? If you are switching between Sage and Demon, you must complete all of your culti quests, even if you used the boutique item.

I bought the 3rd demon fairy from the boutique months ago and have not done any lower cultivations. As for the level 100 skills I can still use them all with no problems. The only Spiritual Cultivation in Available Quests is Celestial Demon.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I bought the 3rd demon fairy from the boutique months ago and have not done any lower cultivations. As for the level 100 skills I can still use them all with no problems. The only Spiritual Cultivation in Available Quests is Celestial Demon.
Depending on where you left your 99 cultivation, if you picked up a quest by accident, it will reset your cultivation from Celestial Demon. That's the only thing I can think of as to why your cultivation would reset from Celestial down to Master of Discord.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo

Have you tried relogging? Perhaps the character menu bugged.
However, if you can still use all your demon skills, 100 skills and sparks, then it should still be fine.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
Depending on where you left your 99 cultivation, if you picked up a quest by accident, it will reset your cultivation from Celestial Demon. That's the only thing I can think of as to why your cultivation would reset from Celestial down to Master of Discord.

If that was the case then I wouldn't be able to use any of the level 100 skills and like I was saying I can use them all with no issues

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
If that was the case then I wouldn't be able to use any of the level 100 skills and like I was saying I can use them all with no issues
if you have already learned your 100 skills you could still use them regardless of the cultivation. if you tried learning them now then you wouldn't beable to. Are you sure you didn't pick up any other cultivation quest? Cause thats the only way the cultivation would lower itself.

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
if you have already learned your 100 skills you could still use them regardless of the cultivation. if you tried learning them now then you wouldn't beable to. Are you sure you didn't pick up any other cultivation quest? Cause thats the only way the cultivation would lower itself.

Positive