Epic Perfect World

Individual Rankings

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
When I made my last post it was about your personal things not makin it public, I guess i would like to see my own death ratio even if i die 100x and kill 2x nobody else would see that.

Offline _Jose_

no need for this if you didn't make it to top 100 why bother it will reset at the end of the month anyways. why bother tracking it? if its NW you can see your kills on NW its there after you enter the map you can see your kills on that map. press "M".

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
no need for this if you didn't make it to top 100 why bother it will reset at the end of the month anyways. why bother tracking it? if its NW you can see your kills on NW its there after you enter the map you can see your kills on that map. press "M".
Yes, but I don't keep track of every map I get kills on. You go into numerous maps and its hard to remember all of them.
When I made my last post it was about your personal things not makin it public, I guess i would like to see my own death ratio even if i die 100x and kill 2x nobody else would see that.
I don't understand why anyone would be against what Uriel said? If only you can see your own statistics and no one elses, there's no drama created and no issues with anyone.