Epic Perfect World

I have been scamed :( pls help!!!

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I've seen this before. GM's are just going to say it is against the rules to share accounts therefore the loss is your liability.

^this
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
During your gameplay of Epic Perfect World, you agree that security of your account is YOUR responsibility, thus you are responsible for any actions which are done to or from your account. We have done everything to protect your account on our end. You also agree that giving out your login details will compromise the security of your account and you fully accept any consequences which may come of such. You are aware that in case of losing access to your account which was a result of giving out your login details, we will give you absolutely no support to help you recover your account or lost items.

It says that right in the EPW rules. http://epicpw.com/announcements/epw-rules-and-tos/
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I can understand people giving out details to friends or whatever, but to a complete stranger?

That's like someone offering you candy from the back of a white van.

Sorry that there are people out there like that though.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Panda_monium

Isn't there a message that pops up every hour or something that says NOT to give out acc details?
If you had 500 ec that's 5k badges, you should saved up 300 more to get r8 :-\

But yeah, sucks gettin scammed

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
he said to me he has reported him in game, he reported every message... so they can see what happened betwen them... and 1 other thing... just ban or delete both accounts, this is just like acc trading and thats illegal here...

just my opinion

vlntbty

YOU willingly gave out your info. The only person's fault here is yours. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR INFO TO ANYONE. Not your friend, not your brother, not even your grandma. People never learn....

vlntbty

Yup.

But I gave my account info to my grandmom so she could vote for me while I'm at school. Is she going to scam me?  :tiger-13:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
YOU willingly gave out your info. The only person's fault here is yours. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR INFO TO ANYONE. Not your friend, not your brother, not even your grandma. People never learn....

NOT ONE GRANDMA CAN BE TRUSTED!

Let this be a lesson NEVER hand out your info.  :-\
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

vlntbty

Yawn...

NOT ONE GRANDMA CAN BE TRUSTED!

Let this be a lesson NEVER hand out your info.  :-\

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
One of my "friends" asked me if i want Rank 8 gear so i told yes. He asked me for my account details to "get the gear" and i told them to him.. he stole all my demonic HA set + accecories + 2 rare mounts + pang and 500 ec. I dont Know if  GM's can restore/ do something ... If you can pls help me

His character is SANGUKo

Mine character is MassiouCY ( when he was in my "scammed" account)

GodSeek ( my alt character to watch what he is doing )
                                                                              U dumb.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Sneaker

well i have been playing pwi/ epw since closed beta and i have never come close to giving out my acct info.

my best friend Robin plays and yet i would never give her my acct  info

its not so bad here to lose items basically i see all is free compared to pwi where u have to spend rl coin to keep up\\never ever give out acct info!!!

take this as a wake up here all things can be replaced easily .... dont get scammed again  :tiger-44:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Never give out your info to pinoys. :normal-43:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
HOW IRONIC IS IT THAT..THE SCAMMER MAIN IS in MASTERMIND

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Sucks that you lost ur demonic stuff and the epic coins etc.. But like everyone else says never give out your info. If he wanted to give you the rep for r8 he could have just given you the amount of badges you needed.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
This is why you should never give your account details to ANYONE.
Please be more careful next time. :-\
Hopefully the GMs will give a punishment to the offender though.
Lady, just dont stress too much over it.
It wont fix people's stupidity.