Epic Perfect World

I have been scamed :( pls help!!!

Offline massiou0013

• Characters: NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: Eternal
One of my "friends" asked me if i want Rank 8 gear so i told yes. He asked me for my account details to "get the gear" and i told them to him.. he stole all my demonic HA set + accecories + 2 rare mounts + pang and 500 ec. I dont Know if  GM's can restore/ do something ... If you can pls help me

His character is SANGUKo

Mine character is MassiouCY ( when he was in my "scammed" account)

GodSeek ( my alt character to watch what he is doing )
Skywalker ;)

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
GM's cant return items, But they may ban the offender.

Offline massiou0013

• Characters: NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: Eternal

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This is why you should never give your account details to ANYONE.
Please be more careful next time. :-\
Hopefully the GMs will give a punishment to the offender though.

Tali

Nothing much can be done. You gave out your account info, therefore you are the one who allowed yourself to be scammed.

GM's won't return any items, unfortunately.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Like Madoka said, the GMs won't return your items to you. Why anyone would give account details away is a mystery to me. You wouldn't give away your personal bank details if someone said, "if you let me in your bank account I can double your money". There are constant messages warning against sharing accounts and people still do it. A proper scam is when you get a look-alike item instead of the one you're paying for during a trade. You willingly gave away your account.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I've seen this before. GM's are just going to say it is against the rules to share accounts therefore the loss is your liability. As Madorka said you are unlikely to get your items back and tbh I'm not sure they can even do anything about your "friend" If they look through transaction logs YOU traded your gears to him. At the end of the day it's your word against his, you will say he scammed you, he will say you gave him your stuff because you were quitting or something. Sorry to say it but you should never hand your account details out. Good luck getting your things back though

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Nothing much can be done. You gave out your account info, therefore you are the one who allowed yourself to be scammed.

GM's won't return any items, unfortunately.

Sad but true. Don't trust anyone in this game, especially if they are not your real life friends.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
And this would be the reason why the only person who has my account stuff is my husband, and it's only for emergency purposes only.  And seeing as we live together, if he tries to steal my shit, I can sharpen a couple of knives for him, if you know what I mean...

The only thing that may happen is the guy getting banned.  And even that's not a guarantee.  Just take it as a lesson learned.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Thank god game system reminds you every x time not to give your login details to anyone...
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Thank god game system reminds you every x time not to give your login details to anyone...

This, they warn you so much about not giving your account details to anyone. and as far as I know you won't get any of those items you lost back.

x.x
(^:

Offline WildWitch

• WildWitch
  • Wanna Try This ;)
  • Faction: WilDBuncH
I know we ALL know by now YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE ACCOUNT DETAILS!!! But heck sometimes you know guys here for a long time and trust them and WHAM they still do shit like this! BAN THIS GUY!!!!!!!! Teach people like him a LESSON!!!!!!!

Sorry for your loss thou but yeah thats the risk you take sharing Account Details!!!
BM 150 - R8 Demon
Sin 150 - R8 - Demon
Seeker 150 - R8 Sage
Archer 150 - R8 -  Sage
Cleric 150 - R8 Sage
Veno 150 - R8 - Demon
Wizard 150 - R8 - Sage

Offline Craggan

And this would be the reason why the only person who has my account stuff is my husband, and it's only for emergency purposes only.  And seeing as we live together, if he tries to steal my shit, I can sharpen a couple of knives for him, if you know what I mean...

The only thing that may happen is the guy getting banned.  And even that's not a guarantee.  Just take it as a lesson learned.

I was lol'ing at this so hard because of the knife comment but I don't even give my wife the logins.  She has her own and can work at it like I did if she wants to play.

To the OP. it sucks but all you can do is move on and use this as a learning experience.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013, 11:46 pm by Craggan

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I was lol'ing at this so hard because of the nice comment but I don't even give my wife the logins.  She has her own and can work at it like I did if she wants to play.

To the OP. it sucks but all you can do is move on and use this as a learning experience.

Well like I said, the only reason why he has it is because there was a time where my laptop cord wasn't working and he's a computer hog, so I would ask him to log into me for whatever.  He normally doesn't even remember the info anyways, so it's as if he doesn't have it.

But I'm very seasoned with a knife, and he said that he doesn't trust a black woman with a knife, so...he knows better.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
We all know he shouldn't have gave out his details, but guys like this should be perma banned. 
There is nothing worse than a thief, hope Agatio takes care of him.

(It's a Hard lesson to learn, bet you wont do it again.) :-X