Epic Perfect World

Poll

What should be done?

Leave things as they are right now.
Add the CoTD type blessing(15-20 attack lvls).
Potato.

DPH bm

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Bms already OP with their great def and they phy attack + jumps so no need dph for them :3 i dont agree for that
1.phys attack?you ok?bms have the lowest phys attack right now.
2.what does leaps have to do with dph?you came here just to show your lack of skill vs bms?
If you are going to talk,please bring some valid points.Unless you can do that find other thread to spam.
kkthxbye.

Tali

Bms already OP with their great def and they phy attack + jumps so no need dph for them :3 i dont agree for that

Support class OP

ok

Robbert

Most of the people on this thread never even played a WR, so they have no clue about the pain one has to deal with when fighting a Puri weap'd WF/mystic/MG or a def lvl weap seeker/WB/psy, even EA's, due to the lack of damage and defense while wearing dragon, so writing down 2 pages of reasoning for why attack lvl blessbox should be added is pointless. People with no weight in PK come here and give opinions is sad.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
BM can't do shit without switching gears, yes you can hit hard if you critzerk, but without that luck you're nothing but a poop damage.

Offline Hammer_Time

Ok we had many answers to this suggestion already,can we get some feedback from Agatio maybe?or a gm anything >.>

Offline Eli

• PFFT, who needs r8?
adding attack level on dragon axe would do it

The only reason I'd say go with the CoTD blessing instead of this is because barbs would also get access to the new attack levels for the dragon axes, and strength barbs hit hard enough as it is. ;>.>

But yes, I'd love to see a DPH BM become more viable. It'd be nice to be able to kill a barb without having to aps him down.

"For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes." - Romans 1:16

Characters:
Elishiju: 150 Demon Blademaster (Main)
Nuriko: 140 Demon Assassin (Farmer)
Swagtastic: 132 Demon Archer (Primary alt)
Koti: 115 Demon Psychic (Don't mind him, he's just a baby.)

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
The only reason I'd say go with the CoTD blessing instead of this is because barbs would also get access to the new attack levels for the dragon axes, and strength barbs hit hard enough as it is. ;>.>

But yes, I'd love to see a DPH BM become more viable. It'd be nice to be able to kill a barb without having to aps him down.

Axes can be restricted or a new set can be made purely for blademasters.

Either way, attack level axes or blessing will be good.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Eli

• PFFT, who needs r8?
Axes can be restricted or a new set can be made purely for blademasters.

Either way, attack level axes or blessing will be good.

That would work, I don't see a problem with making the Dual Axes exclusive to BM's since Poleaxes are already exclusive to Barbs.

"For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes." - Romans 1:16

Characters:
Elishiju: 150 Demon Blademaster (Main)
Nuriko: 140 Demon Assassin (Farmer)
Swagtastic: 132 Demon Archer (Primary alt)
Koti: 115 Demon Psychic (Don't mind him, he's just a baby.)

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I'd love to see this happen, through experience I've found that DPHing and locking is much more fun and takes a lot more skill than aps somewhat.
Bm restricted axes with attack level, gof, and accuracy I'm guessing?
Also, if you are going to attempt to dph an ha class, elemental pills are a big help; it'll make things "not so impossible".

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Hammer_Time

The attack lev on dual axes is a bad idea because,as i said before,some skills that are good for dph require other weapons.A 15-20 attack lvl blessing that reduces the attack rate and maybe adds some crit(it was stated before by others that if u don't get a crit/zerk the damage is bad)or accuracy seems like the best solution so far.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
The attack lev on dual axes is a bad idea because,as i said before,some skills that are good for dph require other weapons.A 15-20 attack lvl blessing that reduces the attack rate and maybe adds some crit(it was stated before by others that if u don't get a crit/zerk the damage is bad)or accuracy seems like the best solution so far.

Is it possible to nerf attack speed with a blessing? If so your suggestion makes much more sense. If not, aga would have to make a whole new set of bm weapons '-'

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Oh 15 lvl blessings, really?
Lemme count- 15 atck from neck,belt,cape+8 from lucky engravings Rings-neck,belt+25 from r8 set+10from lucky r8 weapon....and + 15 atck lvl blessings?(+6 atck lvl rune)(zerkcrit included)=  79.Really? GTFO

You made up some of those numbers a bit too much  :-\ Getting atk lvl on engraves aint that easy, specially double engraves, and on top of it, you lose engraves you could spend on getting higher str and dex, even with high atk lvl, you can still miss a lot, specially on a wr.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player

Those axes could get limited. Just as barb got poleaxe limited for themselves only.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Well mmm maybe a full rank 8 set eddited?? Just as Aga did with sins.

Imo, +10 attack lvls should be enough. +35 attack lvls blessing is just mmm ignorant??....

BMs are the tankiest class against ANY other class, can perma stun lock, and stuns go through expel WITHOUT any elemental damage added. DPH is not supposed to be used to take down HA users. LA either cause you can tank them for days. But i do agree DPH should be viable against AA users that camp purify wep.

As for the chi reduce of the BMs debuffs just no lol. Believe me, we dont want the tankiest class with the most powerfull debuffs ingame aoe stunning everything and being still able to cast the 2 debuffs skills in dph mode with +60-70 attack lvls. :monkey-9:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well mmm maybe a full rank 8 set eddited?? Just as Aga did with sins.

Imo, +10 attack lvls should be enough. +35 attack lvls blessing is just mmm ignorant??....

BMs are the tankiest class against ANY other class, can perma stun lock, and stuns go through expel WITHOUT any elemental damage added. DPH is not supposed to be used to take down HA users. LA either cause you can tank them for days. But i do agree DPH should be viable against AA users that camp purify wep.

As for the chi reduce of the BMs debuffs just no lol. Believe me, we dont want the tankiest class with the most powerfull debuffs ingame aoe stunning everything and being still able to cast the 2 debuffs skills in dph mode with +60-70 attack lvls. :monkey-9:
The whole point of his suggestion was that if there was going to be a boost in atk levels for DPH, a nerf in APS would be needed. 35 atk levels is too high, but 10atk bless box that Nerfs APS when equipped could work. I like the idea of adding class restricted axes though.