Epic Perfect World

Poll

What should be done?

Leave things as they are right now.
Add the CoTD type blessing(15-20 attack lvls).
Potato.

DPH bm

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have all those skills and only DECENT dph combo i can use involves GS+Flash.This combo already consumes 3 sparks and if you don't get a zerk crit the damage is pathetic.
Regarding the sage bm thing>>>sage bms are horrible to aps with.You can't kill a barb or seeker using dph so aps is a must and a sage bm just can't to the job well enough..Sage bms are for tankiness+mass pk only, imo.Other than than that a sage bm is really boring to play.

No. U need sage, i already said... SAGE = DPH, DEMON = APS, u choose, flash need to be used when your HP is below for full dmg, and u need only three skills sage to fk MAGIC classes = AEOLIAN BLADE, ATMOS STRIKE AND FAR STRIKE. No physical class have three skills with so much % dmg, enjoy that. With my 146 BM 110 gear i hit 7k normal atk in any 150 R8 cleric with flash, 110 GEAR!, while with other skills i hit 1~2k, thats really show the big difference, sirens of war openned the possibily to BM turn DPH again, cause before genies, erbs, tides and etc all BMs used to be DPH. And DPH works like a archer works, u hit high if u hit critical or GoFrenzy. And dont forget blade tornado, that is a DPH skill for mass PK. Good luck

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
The blessing idea is way overdoing it, just my opinion
idk if anyone knows Hell. (the sage bm)
and he 2 shots me without even trying.
and he doesn't have op gear, since he got skill.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
No. U need sage, i already said... SAGE = DPH, DEMON = APS, u choose, flash need to be used when your HP is below for full dmg, and u need only three skills sage to fk MAGIC classes = AEOLIAN BLADE, ATMOS STRIKE AND FAR STRIKE. No physical class have three skills with so much % dmg, enjoy that. With my 146 BM 110 gear i hit 7k normal atk in any 150 R8 cleric with flash, 110 GEAR!, while with other skills i hit 1~2k, thats really show the big difference, sirens of war openned the possibily to BM turn DPH again, cause before genies, erbs, tides and etc all BMs used to be DPH. And DPH works like a archer works, u hit high if u hit critical or GoFrenzy. And dont forget blade tornado, that is a DPH skill for mass PK. Good luck
You don't seem to listen to what i said.The point was to make dph bm more viable.How many sage bms do you see on this server?i'd say 10% tops and most of them don't even know why they went sage.Sage bms can't kill HA classes and it's NOT VIABLE.Ok they hit hard on arcanes but faced with other classes they can't do much.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You don't seem to listen to what i said.The point was to make dph bm more viable.How many sage bms do you see on this server?i'd say 10% tops and most of them don't even know why they went sage.Sage bms can't kill HA classes and it's NOT VIABLE.Ok they hit hard on arcanes but faced with other classes they can't do much.

BM have 4 weps, Pike, Sword, Axe and Claws, MAGIC CLASSES KILL PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL CLASSES KILL MAGIC. If u want to kill another BMs, barbs, seekers, be APS will not help, and be SAGE will not help too, cause when u fight PHY vs PHY u fight balanced, thats why BARBS vs BARBS, BARBS vs Seeker, BMs vs BMs, BMs vs Barb fights never end, u have always to think if your PvP will be good agaisnt your opposite class, in your case MAGIC classe, so if u good to kill magic classes, U GOOD! and BM dont need modify, no bless box, be a sage BH is back to your root, simple.

Offline Hammer_Time

Ok so I wanted to ask if we could make DPH bm a bit more viable,since most of the classes can go DPH(sins,archers,seekers,dang even barbs can DPH because of the high str and accuracy buff).The only concept of DPH bm that you can see on this server atm is apsing with longsword+add tangling mire/extreme poison.Sure,there are some combos that can be used but they are painfully risky if you were to look at the chi cost(the "ermahgerd HF miss noob JEJEJEJEJEJE"kind of incidents).Not to mention that a bm must have really high dex stats in order to have some much needed accuracy and crit which again sucks if u actually try to DPH because of the damage reduction caused by lack of str.
My ideas so far concerning a DPH bm would be either reducing the chi cost from 2 sparks to 1 on Heaven's Flame and Glacial Spike(which i think will have a big inpact on mass pk since those would be alot more spammable) OR adding a CoTD type blessing that would give 25-30 attack lvls,decrease attack rate and maybe some accuracy like 50% or so.
This is just a suggestion,the old school aps type with claws then switch for longsword for some last hits works too,I just wanted something new about my class ;) -Peace-
Yeah,ik but that would be for the sake of doing an actual combo instead of randomly using skills.Tho i know it is a pretty bad idea but it was an option.

Offline Hammer_Time

Calm down Insanity, u cant argue with a king, BMs arent pro because aps suck for BMs in our server, BM has the fame to be low dmg because of APS, so if u want hit hard go DPH.
BMs have low damage because they need accuracy and only way of getting it is a dex build,we don't have an accuracy buff like barbs.
@Insanity i tested the damage difference between a dragon sword and a r8 sword with 9attack levs+gof.The damage amplify is not big,that might be because of the other stats like str and phys attack on dragon but still nothing important.I agree it should not be too op.(15-20 should be enough) anyway,besides the attack lev i think some accuracy OR crit would be nice(maybe asking for too much here but meh)

Insanity 3.0

@Insanity i tested the damage difference between a dragon sword and a r8 sword with 9attack levs+gof.The damage amplify is not big,that might be because of the other stats like str and phys attack on dragon but still nothing important
i wasn't talking weapons,I meant the defence between dragon and r8,and there's barely damage difference between dragon weapons and r8 ones, even though stats on dragon are better which is why i still use dragon axe in pk, dragon sword too, unless you're lucky with a x4 attack level sword, dragon is way better

DJBFF

That's so cute! Calling urself a king when ur a shyt psy.  :-X
BMs are pro. ijs

Ooooh, you're using my drawing as prof pic! ^^ I see you REALLY like it lmao

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
That's so cute! Calling urself a king when ur a shyt psy.  :-X
BMs are pro. ijs

Insults if for rebels, keep calm.

Offline Hammer_Time

Despite the negative feedback,I don't see it fair why ALL classes can go dph except for bms.
Classes like seeker,sin,barb get to switch from DPH to aps and they afford to spend chi because of the chi gain skills/low chi costs.Bm's can't dph properly,gettin chi is slow and they are very luck dependent on zerk crits for a decent damage.If all those classes can go dph,why can't BMs do that too?

Offline [B]ecketo

• Becketo The best :3
Bms already OP with their great def and they phy attack + jumps so no need dph for them :3 i dont agree for that

Becketo----> 150 Assassin

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Despite the negative feedback,I don't see it fair why ALL classes can go dph except for bms.
Classes like seeker,sin,barb get to switch from DPH to aps and they afford to spend chi because of the chi gain skills/low chi costs.Bm's can't dph properly,gettin chi is slow and they are very luck dependent on zerk crits for a decent damage.If all those classes can go dph,why can't BMs do that too?
I support this. BMs here are weaker here, in my opinion, than on other servers. I have yet to be killed by a DPH BM (or APS for that matter) and I'm a nab in PvP. I voted for adding in a CotD bless box.

Bms already OP with their great def and they phy attack + jumps so no need dph for them :3 i dont agree for that
Their jumps (and damage for that matter) are nothing near OP and Barbs have even better defenses, yet they can DPH properly.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

No they're not

Insanity 3.0

if you're too retarded to kill a wr, doesn't make them op

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.

Indeed. Plis GN make  4 spark instead. xD

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠