Epic Perfect World

Poll

What should be done?

Leave things as they are right now.
Add the CoTD type blessing(15-20 attack lvls).
Potato.

DPH bm

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
What he said is true tho, random stats is the complete opposite of balance.

Donators will always have better stats than farmers.  :smiley:
<- donates.
<-terrible stats.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
@Barbie
Depends if ur spark much type barb and aps with claws or dph.TBH i didn't see barbs dealing impressive damage on me but well,I play mostly BM now so no wonder.Tho I am sure barbs hit like trucks on arcanes/LA gear classes.
Thing is, barbs aren't 'made' for claws, i agree claw barbs are okay, my barbs are claw, but its not the wep PWI intended for them.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
While i do agree with DPH bms being non existant, i dont think its in the way they are built. Personally i feel all classes need their skills tweaked. Since im told skill numbers can be editted, changing them and constantly testing them for alot of classes wouldnt be a bad idea.

All skill damage numbers were based off official. Changing 1 thing, still leaves 99 other things wrong. Start at the bottom and work your way up. Testing is key.

I do believe each class should have a blessing. But they should be significant to make a difference, but not that much so they change the way its played. ( This isnt the most important change. )

You can change and test whatever and however much you like. PW will never be balanced. Everything in PW counters another, and for good reasons.

Messing with all classes skill stats will only cause more problems than it fixes.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

Donators will always have better stats than farmers.  :smiley:

ofc they are it's why they donators they pay for the stats to get them modified  :rolleyes:
<- donates.
<-terrible stats.
then u doing it wrong or u not 1 of the list to be called donator  :))

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
<- donates.
<-terrible stats.
you don't donate enough  :))
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
If people who pay can access way better gear possibilities than people who don't, what's the difference between EPW and PWI?
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If people who pay can access way better gear possibilities than people who don't, what's the difference between EPW and PWI?

ofc they are it's why they donators they pay for the stats to get them modified  :rolleyes:then u doing it wrong or u not 1 of the list to be called donator  :))

People exaggerate greatly, there are a total of two people who got their gear editted and that was over a year ago, both of them quit a long time ago, if it makes you feel any better the money was used to make the server better and more stable. Also it is not true at all that only people who donate have good gear.. Do you know the amount of pinoy sins/eas who have 0.15 interval wrists? Meanwhile I've spent 6 digit figures on both my ea and sins wrist and haven't gotten it on either.  :-[

Now stop trying to instigate drama over something that is false and stick to the topic.
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 07:02 pm by Halfwit

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Analisyng all this QQ i have a conclusion, IF u want DPH go seeker, go sin, do any other class, THOSE classes are high DPH because of their SKILLs, thats not fair, but is true BM have dph skills on sage, but not atk lv increase skills to compare with other classes, but BM is tankiest than others, THATS your strongh point, SO if u want a client edit to boost your atk lv, or this boost will low your defense too, or i want a 20% reduce phy.dmg.taken bless box, cause if u want free boost, i want too. This game have chooses and sacrifices, im sage psy, i cant have the demon landslide skill, cause i sacrificied to get another one, same to BMs, u want 9 secs HF, stuns and new debuffs, so u sacrifice your DPH skills. Vice-versa, NO MORE edits on the balance game pls.

My damage log collection NEW