Epic Perfect World

Poll

What should be done?

Leave things as they are right now.
Add the CoTD type blessing(15-20 attack lvls).
Potato.

DPH bm

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Ok so I wanted to ask if we could make DPH bm a bit more viable,since most of the classes can go DPH(sins,archers,seekers,dang even barbs can DPH because of the high str and accuracy buff).The only concept of DPH bm that you can see on this server atm is apsing with longsword+add tangling mire/extreme poison.Sure,there are some combos that can be used but they are painfully risky if you were to look at the chi cost(the "ermahgerd HF miss noob JEJEJEJEJEJE"kind of incidents).Not to mention that a bm must have really high dex stats in order to have some much needed accuracy and crit which again sucks if u actually try to DPH because of the damage reduction caused by lack of str.
My ideas so far concerning a DPH bm would be either reducing the chi cost from 2 sparks to 1 on Heaven's Flame and Glacial Spike(which i think will have a big inpact on mass pk since those would be alot more spammable) OR adding a CoTD type blessing that would give 25-30 attack lvls,decrease attack rate and maybe some accuracy like 50% or so.
This is just a suggestion,the old school aps type with claws then switch for longsword for some last hits works too,I just wanted something new about my class ;) -Peace-

-Edit-removed the chi cost idea from poll because because it would impact mass pk too much.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013, 01:43 pm by Hammer_Time

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I like the CoTD idea.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
adding attack level on dragon axe would do it

Offline Hammer_Time

adding attack level on dragon axe would do it
There are combos that require a sword as a finisher,also if the CoTD blessing would be implemented it should have some massive aps impact so you can't aps with claws using the blessing too.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nice idea hammer time.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I would love to see DPH BMs in PK, not to mention that I might even make one if they add blessing, bored of all being aps.

Offline Cigarette

• You're so full of crap
  • you could pass for a toilet.
I like the CoTD idea.

Me too. P.s, BEAUTIFUL PROFILE PICTURE.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ok so I wanted to ask if we could make DPH bm a bit more viable,since most of the classes can go DPH(sins,archers,seekers,dang even barbs can DPH because of the high str and accuracy buff).The only concept of DPH bm that you can see on this server atm is apsing with longsword+add tangling mire/extreme poison.Sure,there are some combos that can be used but they are painfully risky if you were to look at the chi cost(the "ermahgerd HF miss noob JEJEJEJEJEJE"kind of incidents).Not to mention that a bm must have really high dex stats in order to have some much needed accuracy and crit which again sucks if u actually try to DPH because of the damage reduction caused by lack of str.
My ideas so far concerning a DPH bm would be either reducing the chi cost from 2 sparks to 1 on Heaven's Flame and Glacial Spike(which i think will have a big inpact on mass pk since those would be alot more spammable) OR adding a CoTD type blessing that would give 25-30 attack lvls,decrease attack rate and maybe some accuracy like 50% or so.
This is just a suggestion,the old school aps type with claws then switch for longsword for some last hits works too,I just wanted something new about my class ;) -Peace-

Bro, DPH BM = Sage BM, dont need to modify nothing, and agatio will nothing do this, im BM for nature, not psy how most think, i played 5 years BM, im backing to PW now, so if u want be a DPH BM u go sage, buy Aeolian Blade(180% wep.dmg), Atmos Strike(180% wep.dmg) and Far Strike(170% wep.dmg) SAGE, then u buy Flash(Most DPH skill of BM) and have to combo, as most of 1.3 BMs, u have to train your finger to change weapon fast. Check http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php to see why u have to buy those 4 skills, if u want DPH thats the way. And dont forget to increase your critical rate.

edit.

Ow dont forget dragon bane and blade tornado too.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013, 10:18 am by Mentalista, Reason: batata

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

[move] :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*[/move]

Offline Hammer_Time

Thanks,Angie is really talented in her work. o:

Offline Hammer_Time

Bro, DPH BM = Sage BM, dont need to modify nothing, and agatio will nothing do this, im BM for nature, not psy how most think, i played 5 years BM, im backing to PW now, so if u want be a DPH BM u go sage, buy Aeolian Blade(180% wep.dmg), Atmos Strike(180% wep.dmg) and Far Strike(170% wep.dmg) SAGE, then u buy Flash(Most DPH skill of BM) and have to combo, as most of 1.3 BMs, u have to train your finger to change weapon fast. Check http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php to see why u have to buy those 4 skills, if u want DPH thats the way. And dont forget to increase your critical rate.

edit.

Ow dont forget dragon bane and blade tornado too.

I have all those skills and only DECENT dph combo i can use involves GS+Flash.This combo already consumes 3 sparks and if you don't get a zerk crit the damage is pathetic.
Regarding the sage bm thing>>>sage bms are horrible to aps with.You can't kill a barb or seeker using dph so aps is a must and a sage bm just can't to the job well enough..Sage bms are for tankiness+mass pk only, imo.Other than than that a sage bm is really boring to play.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
dang even barbs can DPH because of the high str and accuracy buff).

Even barbs can dph? lol Barbs ARE dph. I don't know any other class that can zerk crit a psy for 33k with no debuffs or genie skill added...

Offline Hammer_Time

@Barbie
Depends if ur spark much type barb and aps with claws or dph.TBH i didn't see barbs dealing impressive damage on me but well,I play mostly BM now so no wonder.Tho I am sure barbs hit like trucks on arcanes/LA gear classes.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
@Barbie
Depends if ur spark much type barb and aps with claws or dph.TBH i didn't see barbs dealing impressive damage on me but well,I play mostly BM now so no wonder.Tho I am sure barbs hit like trucks on arcanes/LA gear classes.

They really do. I have to stun lock and use psychic will sooo much since i stay in black voodoo/attack wep.
If they can stun me, it's likely i'll be dead very soon. :'(
It's so fun fighting against them though since it's such a challenge when they're good.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
@Barbie

Well we are talking dph so dph barb. And yes indeed, as a HA user you will see no impressive damage in a real 1v1 (Although there is a combo that is capable of 1 shot any r8 HA class) because they have 0 magic skills. But then I guess you could say the same for wizards vs wizards or pys vs psys. Anyway my point is Barbs are bad ass DPH classes, but are not stong against every class just like any other class.