Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want multi item mail in the game?

Yes
16 (80%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't care
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Multi Item Mail

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hey all. So what I suggest is to increase the amount of items you can send via mail in one letter. Currently you can send 1 item, which is pain in the ass if you got like 30+ items to send. What you think guys about this? People that don't set a lot via mail probly don't care bout this, but people like me that send lots of items really could use multi item mail.

Offline Shinatty-Chan

• Shinatty-Chan, aru.
  • The creepiest Hello-Kitty.
Hey all. So what I suggest is to increase the amount of items you can send via mail in one letter. Currently you can send 1 item, which is pain in the ass if you got like 30+ items to send. What you think guys about this? People that don't set a lot via mail probly don't care bout this, but people like me that send lots of items really could use multi item mail.
YES.
+1. As soon as I read the title.

~Shinatty.
Hello, aru. I'm Shinatty-Chan, the creepy hello kitty.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
W3W YES....I wanna send more Itenz that would be great ~~ :tiger-40:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Would be good to send many items in one letter rather than writing many letters.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
This looks great idea

+1

Offline Shinatty-Chan

• Shinatty-Chan, aru.
:normal-1:
It would be really useful, plus, the coin fee (I do recall there was a coin fee. I haven't sent mail in a while, ehehe) isn't that much anyways.

I recall it being a pain in PWI when I was farming herbs on an alt and had to repeatedly mail them to another character...so tedious e.e

~Shinatty

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
It would be really useful, plus, the coin fee (I do recall there was a coin fee. I haven't sent mail in a while, ehehe) isn't that much anyways.

I recall it being a pain in PWI when I was farming herbs on an alt and had to repeatedly mail them to another character...so tedious e.e

~Shinatty
Coin fee is 500 coins. Not a big problem on EPW though. The necessity to write many letters to send many items is bigger pain.

Offline Shinatty-Chan

• Shinatty-Chan, aru.
Coin fee is 500 coins. Not a big problem on EPW though. The necessity to write many letters to send many items is bigger pain.
Yep.  :-[ Yeah, I knew it was 500 or around it, but I didn't remember quite right. I just knew it wasn't a lot to actually affect anything, not even in the real PWI..

Yes. Yes. +100. However, it might be a bit hard to do..I mean, if it was just "increase item type limit to 2 instead of 1", simpler, but I'm going to guess that it would involve a complicated process in redoing or restructuring or something like that part of the mail window.

~Shinatty.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Its a good idea but tbh I doubt Agatio can make it possible before PWI, seems like hard stuff.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Yep.  :-[ Yeah, I knew it was 500 or around it, but I didn't remember quite right. I just knew it wasn't a lot to actually affect anything, not even in the real PWI..

Yes. Yes. +100. However, it might be a bit hard to do..I mean, if it was just "increase item type limit to 2 instead of 1", simpler, but I'm going to guess that it would involve a complicated process in redoing or restructuring or something like that part of the mail window.

~Shinatty.
Well, so far Agatio has made great things come true. Lets hope this wont be a big problem.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hopefully it can be done, would be a useful thing to have.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't use the mail alot personally, but this sounds like a great and helpful idea for those who do.
Wether it's possible... I'm not so sure. :sad:

Offline Shinatty-Chan

• Shinatty-Chan, aru.
Well, so far Agatio has made great things come true. Lets hope this wont be a big problem.
True, true, but it would probably be a really big project if it were to ever happen, since I'm betting it's hard. It would be useful, awesome, great, but think of the work that it would be for GMs since I'm pretty sure this is one of the harder things to change.  :-X
Heck, you might as well try suggesting to PWI since if they implement, the private servers can get it too...It would never happen though, because Perfect World is too greedy to start coding stuff that benefits normal players, and not just cash players.

~Shinatty.

P.s. Kera, you should change your signature since I believe the GMS changed names.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
It would never happen though, because Perfect World is too greedy to start coding stuff that benefits normal players, and not just cash players.

~Shinatty.

P.s. Kera, you should change your signature since I believe the GMS changed names.
xD+11

Offline Naosu

• Boop
IF this can be done, I'd love it.

Sometimes I don't want to dual client just to move stuff around.
What am I even doing?