Epic Perfect World

got screwed

Offline trevaandeddie

• Beginner
so I joined a guild saying they needed help on an alt...next thing I know im leader and the jerk that invited me is gone...I cant delete the damn guild and I don't wanna screw some1 else...what can I do?

Antihero

If the guild is still level 1, you can disband it. If not, you're going to have to pass lead to an alt and then delete that character.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If the guild is still level 1, you can disband it. If not, you're going to have to pass lead to an alt and then delete that character.
Orrrr just invite someone and give them lead then leave..

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

+1

Antihero

Orrrr just invite someone and give them lead then leave..

He said he didn't wanna screw someone else. I can only assume that it means that he doesn't want to do this to another player.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
He said he didn't wanna screw someone else. I can only assume that it means that he doesn't want to do this to another player.
My bad, didn't really care to read it all cause I got what he meant out of the first few words. That would've just been my way of doing it though. =/

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

vlntbty

Yep....just make an alt, give it lead, leave, then delete said alt. Problem solved. :)