Epic Perfect World

Problem with client

Offline misdirect

Okay guys, I just finished downloading the game and after I patched it the "Game won't start, error  "ÎÞ·¨ÏÔʾ¸ÃÍøÒ³" pops up" that closes the client itself. After that I tried starting the client again now it repatches. I'm using Vista and had no problems playing Flyff/Fiesta Pservers. I installed Netframework 4.0 and C++ as instructed in this thread (http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/)

hope you can help me guys :d

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Do you have DirectX 9+? If so, try restarting your comp and try to login. If that fails, try to re-install the game.

Offline misdirect

Last time I checked I have my Directx 9 installed but I still reinstalled it. One more thing, everytime I finished patching and running the client. When I restart the client it's back to Game Version 63.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Have you verified/ran fixit.bat/restarted your computer? :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline misdirect

I just finished the patch (fixit.bat launched the patcher). Now I'll verify it.

Offline misdirect

After the patch the game changed to Version 69. Verification in progress

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ok, after you verify it should run with no further issues. If it does, you may have to re-download. >:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline misdirect

Too bad. took me 8hrs to download :<. The full client doesn't come with the installer?

Offline misdirect

UP again please. My verification process is taking way too long. almost 4 hrs and not even in half. seriously?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Try to reinstall the game if u cant even verify. If it still fails then it means its something wrong with ur system/drivers

Offline _feedback_

allowed it on your Anti-virus protection maybe it' on block mode...  ;D

Offline misdirect

Hmm. almost done with verifying(it took 24hrs). Now hoping to start the game. The full client doesn't come with an installer it contains a folder of the whole game -_-

vlntbty

Um, that means you need to extract it with 7Zip or some other extracting program....

Hmm. almost done with verifying(it took 24hrs). Now hoping to start the game. The full client doesn't come with an installer it contains a folder of the whole game -_-

Offline misdirect

Yep, I did that :)) So there is no such thing us re installing the client? Just re-extract it?

vlntbty

What they mean is, redownload it, unfortunately. Try using Internet Explorer. It causes less corruptions.

Yep, I did that :)) So there is no such thing us re installing the client? Just re-extract it?