Epic Perfect World

Hybrid Seeker Mass PK guide

rainlu

and what do you do when they hit absolute domain?

what would i do i switch to r8 and camp again, probably i would just wait till they are out of the AD status and 1 hit them with tangling mire>gemini slash.
expel ? same thing just with the difference i would swap target to not be delayed by it's mental effect on with my brain, cause the most common mistake is when people just watch players with expel or AD status on like piece of cake.
and then come back to my previous target and kill it.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 02:36 pm by rainlu

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Some people can be so mean.

This should be closed now.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'll be short. Dont ever post a guide again.  :normal-36:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

rainlu

Some people can be so mean.

This should be closed now.

i bet you guys are connected with the gm's so you can trash this here since it's not locked yet.
thank you, it really sums it up how weird way the server have gone.
and i bet it's going to be locked in next 2 minutes.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
i bet you guys are connected with the gm's so you can trash this here since it's not locked yet.
thank you, it really sums it up how weird way the server have gone.
and i bet it's going to be locked in next 2 minutes.

Look it's not a personal thing. None of us hate you as a person. However we all just have a really low tolerance for stupidity. And unfortunately, in this thread you showed that you seem to have an extreme overabundance of that. There was nothing malicious aimed at you. There was simply a desire to make you realize, A; Youre an idiot, and B; You should never speak again. Remember A, and follow B, and you should never have any problems.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
However we all just have a really low tolerance for stupidity. And unfortunately, in this thread you showed that you seem to have an extreme overabundance of that.

rainlu

1. i am an idiot just because i play more different than you, i never stated i am not using aoes and all i mentioned was 5 second damage boost ...that's all
you came up with the stand behind tactic which i wrote and it's the part of 5 sec when u r out of position anyway...
when u see many targets you go back to r8 and do aoe and every 30 sec u use fortify>sac slash>ion>hs>batto
ofcourse you wont have enough energy with str genie so with mag genie you just focus on having fortify all the time available and situationally faith and AD...(when they are on cd)

you didn't have to be all mean i stated clearly ,it's up 2 you which tactic sums it up for you.