Epic Perfect World

Hybrid Seeker Mass PK guide

rainlu

can u tell me ur genie skills ( all of em ) and ur attributes without gear ? i asked Vermilion he told me that he is hybrid too but idk how many pts i put in str and dex , make them both equal ? or more in str ?
finally someone who understands my point...
people might gone misjudging cuz of i put a"slash" between Ha and La
i meant Ha+La
this is a basic guide, i just made this thread for beginners and people like to misjudge the whole thing at first look.
my build is full strength and 228 dex (with 1 m ring to wear any weap too (i meant str as only using GoF in whether it's mass, 1v1 or so) but i meant that it's a fight build, where you have the opportunity to deal damage in different ways and the cd's kinda match for it, and makes up for the seeker lazy skills, so i just mentioned it for the beginners out there no need to rage :)
and about the genies sure dex/full mag+vit genie is better in 1v1 against sins and bm's, situationally also against psies/wizards (if they have occult genie, the reason i am using str genie is cause of cheap relentless courage lvl 1, tangling mire which is awesome for my gemini slash damage and cloud erruption which u also need so often, usually when they attack your crystal and u r chi-less and, then i also have AD , occult and fortify lvl 1 and some star turtle orbs and still im farming for better r8, right now i got only 22 def lvls on it.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 10:34 am by rainlu

rainlu

That is completely insulting. '-' You don't have to be a barb to tank, you just have to know what you are doing. And barbs aren't invincible, they can be killed quite easily depending on their build.

okay also venos and psies can be tanks,
i meant seekers bm's - they have marrows they can tank aswell but again not so sucesfully, wizards, sins (they have deaden so they can tank, aswell they have cotd and their aoes and dph with GoF daggers are viable since they can go in stealth and come back just to deal enough damage but can't tank so well no matter what you gonna say - they simply can't, archers, mystics - although they may tank aswell but not so succesfully cause they don't have any real damage reduction skill unlike barbs and venos)
guys try to learn the ability not to ragequit in forums.
And okay it's better to use aps in 1v1s but in mass pk you can still use it since usually the players aren't in a small area but the squad is split in 12 meters intervals and the only reason for close range is when bm are arround and attacking catas, but as a seeker you wouldn't like to go there for long time anyway cause you have just 4 sec anti stun, all i am talking about here is just skillset in the duration of 1 minute or 2, seriously you don't need to put each other down just cause it's fun for you, it might not be fun for others, i only said it's possible, not stating it's a must, it's just a way to play.

lastly, if you are going to say again something that is intended for complaining imma ask for delete posts, or in last case lock.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 10:42 am by rainlu

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Very bad, really. Have you even heard of finding a WAY to switch gears fast/faster by hotkeys or stuff? Guess not. If you stay in LA+HA mix in mass pk, you are just a dumb meatshield, I do use that, for aps'ing EP's and such, but I switch back to full R8 as soon as I can to avoid being killed. Well made thread, but the content sucks. Bye.

rainlu

Very bad, really. Have you even heard of finding a WAY to switch gears fast/faster by hotkeys or stuff? Guess not. If you stay in LA+HA mix in mass pk, you are just a dumb meatshield, I do use that, for aps'ing EP's and such, but I switch back to full R8 as soon as I can to avoid being killed. Well made thread, but the content sucks. Bye.

why do you keep on doing this...
did you read my 1 st post ?
im using APS just to kill stuff sometimes in an area of 5 seconds, when i am sure i will kill the target and the cd's match and then i go back to r8 as soon as i can, what's your point now...
and i didn't say how i am switching gear so why do you offend me for something about what you don't know.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 10:47 am by rainlu

rainlu

every genie skill is in this game has it's use it just depends on the class and the cd's.
ok tell me your skillset now then.

rainlu

1. i don't care in which way people are going to think about me when i am sure i have my point of view.
2.if you are a sin and you (obviously) don't play seeker and you are assuming that i know nothing about PK just by the fact that the best seek you have seen on the server doesn't use it cause it's a bs skill from your point of view, what makes you think someone can have different opinion, and makes you have the need to missprove any ideas that you never put effort in.

rainlu

man relentless courage lvl 1 needs only 50 energy, if you had 140 LP genie you could use it once and still have the energy needed to use AD right afterwards.

rainlu

hmmm. 5 aps man and for 3.5 seconds is enough to kill any arcane especially when u have gloom edges that may even provide me 20 second attack boost for my r8 skill spike damage if i trigger it luckily.
all you have to do is heartseeker>hybrid>unfetter>relentless lvl 1>aps>and switch back.

rainlu

i am not talking about you in this thread, and i don't use edges on sins untill tidal drops off, i just camp r8 use duelist glee, arme nier and hit and run, BoC or remove paralysis, and when tidal drops i can drop you in 5 second.

but it's 1v1 why did you even bring this here.

if you are so smart and confident about that genie, tell me which genie skillset would you use ?
full mag+vit and spamm faith ?
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 11:22 am by rainlu

rainlu

So you use Badge of Courage and remove paralysis in a non-dex genie ? Keep proving me how fail you are.

And yes, my genie is mag+vit, like any other good sin's genie. =)

And I brought 1v1 here cuz that's everything you do, it's getting pointless to argue with you because you're just so easy.  :))

man i said earlier im using dex genie against sins in 1v1 i only use strength because of better damage in mass, i don't have decent full mag genie, if im going to get it i will try it.

i don't know why i am arguing with you, you probably aren't so dumb that you don't get my point you just like to think what the majority is thinking and you like to put someone down, but ok unless you learn to read more wisely, and state your opinions exactly on what i wrote im not going to go further cause all you do is never read all facts, and i can get i wrote much info, and you are probably mad cause you hear new stuff and you are afraid to try everything cause you have no time for it, but it's ok i wish you have fun ingame and life, and achieve your goals, bye.

stating that this thread gone all way off-topic i suggest ellieee or fortify or whoever who locks thread to lock this
thanks.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 11:42 am by rainlu

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Hybrid seeker has 1/3 dmg of str seeker? What? No lol, thats just not true. Hybrid seeker can both DD and tank, at least i can, but ofc seeker cant talk as good as bm or barb can for sure, but i can to some extent. And i never use relentless yet ppl still die vs me, i have better skills to use on my genie, str genie. But yeah to each his own, ill still call bs on u saying Hybrid seeker does as low dmg as u claim.

rainlu

yeah it wasn't correct about the damage but it's not the point, since ofcourse there is switching gears.
thanks that you didn't try to come with something more and you are just assuming by first thing u see
i kinda meant the 1/3 dmg when u dont switch gears.
i kinda edited it to sum it up now.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 01:21 pm by rainlu

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'll be short. Dont ever post a guide again.  :normal-36:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I'll be short. Dont ever post a guide again.  :normal-36:

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
hmmm. 5 aps man and for 3.5 seconds is enough to kill any arcane especially when u have gloom edges that may even provide me 20 second attack boost for my r8 skill spike damage if i trigger it luckily.
all you have to do is heartseeker>hybrid>unfetter>relentless lvl 1>aps>and switch back.

and what do you do when they hit absolute domain? or expel?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/