Epic Perfect World

Awesome flyer idea

Offline DoctorPhil

• Beginner
I know this may seem useless and silly but do we have a flyer that's invisible which makes you look like you're flying by yourself? Won't it be awesome flying around without wings, aerobeasts, kites, etc.? Is there a possibility that we can get that in Epic Perfect World? IJS (I'm just suggesting)  :smiley:

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
We have those little clouds that make you seem like you're not flying, just floatin' on a lil cloud.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Been suggested before, Rejected for some reason I cant remember.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I believe you need to have a collision point to bring a character along with a flier. If I understand the mechanic correctly, all a flyer is, is an object with inverted, or rotated axises, but you still need a collision point between your character's boundary box, and the flying object. I'm not sure if making an object transparent negates the game engine from recognizing an object, but if thats the case, then you lose your collision point as well. 

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It would be cool, but most people rely on flyers to see if someone is going to drop on them during PK. If its invisible,  you wouldn't see the person until they drop right on top of you (In mass pk ofc).
We have those little clouds that make you seem like you're not flying, just floatin' on a lil cloud.
These clouds are already hard for me to see whenever I'm in NW  :'(

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It'll be easy to set something like that up..

but few reasons not to implement it, one of them already mentioned by Caffine.

personally, it's not a bad idea but it's not something i'd go for. I don't see any fun or point in having an invisible flyer other than abuse it in pvp, or endure others abusing it.

P.S.
I believe you need to have a collision point to bring a character along with a flier. If I understand the mechanic correctly, all a flyer is, is an object with inverted, or rotated axises, but you still need a collision point between your character's boundary box, and the flying object. I'm not sure if making an object transparent negates the game engine from recognizing an object, but if thats the case, then you lose your collision point as well. 

No.1 Bullshit artist.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I think for cosmetic reasons, it would be awesome to see. But as the others above have stated, it would not only make PvP hard, but also could possibly be hard to make.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.