Epic Perfect World

PWI Client Information

Offline ToxxicKush

Im looking to obtain the information about what the patch of my PWI needs to be updated too. At the moment i have PWI Genesis Updated to 484. and i believe its version 1.4.4. Is this compatible with your client patch or do i need further updates

Offline DexoDrill

As long as Your Regular PWI is Patched to the Latest Patch (aka most likly the one u have) Copy that folder(if ur gonna keep playing it) then Just download the patcher under the downloads and "Unpack it and copy all folders from EPW_Genesis_patch folder and paste them in main directory of newly created EpicPW Genesis client."*taken from the DL area*  And the Newly Created EpicPW Genesis Client is the Place you copied the File. Once those Files are in there Just run the patcher and it should do the rest.
Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:11 am by DexoDrill

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
From there the only thing that needs doing is downloading the game client, copy pasting to relevant folders and your done, it will then update with epw files to 15/16 depending when you do it. (Agatio was talking about server down tonight).

Just go 'download' tab on the bar at the top, then 'Game Client'

It is the small download :)

Offline ToxxicKush

Thanks for the information just wanted to make sure my client was up to date enough. So about the server being down tonight? is just scheduled maintenance? Look forward to meeting you in game

Offline Epica

• Old Player
if im not wrong the PWI versino is around the 600's not 400's. You can just update it and the install the EpicPW Patch, found on the Download page ;)