Epic Perfect World

cultivation key mobs

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Agatio need to do something about these mobs, drop rate so low and spwn time is too long. I been setting here goign back and forth killing those for over 1hr and half and still not finish with those. and when i asked help for a GM simply refused to help with lame excuses. when i know they did help with those before and just being lazy to do it.

if GMs not gonna help spwn these mobs when ppl needs them maybe agatio better of fix the long respwn and low drop rate. once again i am posting this after spending over 1hr and half killing those.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Which mobs are you talking about?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
the captains u do on desert when u switch culti

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Do you kill all of them? there are a few captains around the tower. the drop rate for the keys isn't too low either =/
You're having really bad luck because I usually get those within a few minutes  :sad:

Offline kin

I remember this quest taking me 2 1/2 hours to complete due to low drop rate and not many captains

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Do you kill all of them? there are a few captains around the tower. the drop rate for the keys isn't too low either =/
You're having really bad luck because I usually get those within a few minutes  :sad:

drop rate is low or it would not take me amost 2hrs getting them.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
drop rate is low or it would not take me amost 2hrs getting them.
=/ I must have good luck then cause I got mine pretty fast. Maybe the drop rate on the keys could be increased?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think this is the only suggestion of yours I agree with.

It's the ones in moonshade.  For demon culti.  It's luck based, either it will take 20 mins or 2 hours.  That quest is why I got the third demon fairy.  Which is a solution unless you need to do it for culti change.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

vlntbty

Yeah, that's part of the challenge of the game. I did that crap on PWI and took me almost an hour to get those damn keys. lol If everything is made too easy, what will people do? People already complain enough about being bored.  :rolleyes:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Sadly those mobs are LUCK based sometimes the quick sometime they take 2 hours but everyone has gone through it so.....
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
IfGM Could just fasten the spawn time of boss and Gm i never saw Harpy btw lol:-?