Epic Perfect World

none stop Dc

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
wtf is wrong with server today i keep losing ping under server and keep dcing. and it's not my net provider nor lag issues ping just disapearing from server list every 5min

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Has to be something on your side. I've been having two characters logged on, like, most of the day.
Assassin on Epica 1 and blademaster on Epica 2, for the hours those chars spent afking, besides massive lag spikes ( which is normal to me, since I started the server ), I had no DCs at all.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I honestly feel bad for everyone DC'ing. I spend most of my day dual (as per rules Im not allowed to say penta  :rolleyes:) clienting and I don't get any sort of lag spike or DC. The most spikes I get are when Im only on one account. Like Muffin said, this is most likely from your side or perhaps it's region based.

Now that I've said I don't DC, Ill most likely start DC'ing cause thats how these things usually go  :'(

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I honestly feel bad for everyone DC'ing. I spend most of my day dual (as per rules Im not allowed to say penta  :rolleyes:) clienting and I don't get any sort of lag spike or DC. The most spikes I get are when Im only on one account. Like Muffin said, this is most likely from your side or perhaps it's region based.

Now that I've said I don't DC, Ill most likely start DC'ing cause thats how these things usually go  :'(

inb4DDoS.

come

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
plis no  :'(
Get naked a make a cute face before saying that.  >:D

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Get naked a make a cute face before saying that.  >:D

I absolutely lost it on this!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!