Epic Perfect World

Introduce by SantaWiz

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
I never really introduced myself..
There i go.

I'm SantaWiz, AKA Jelle (Real name)
I'm 15 years old and i live in The Netherlands.
My hobby's: Soccer, gaming and hanging out with my friends.

I play epw now for like 1 year.
But started with another char (s) none of them are 150 because i was too lazy haha.

Btw, i think about to make a Cleric, are they cool?

Sincerly,
SantaWiz

150 Demon wizzy.
Gear: R8, Dragon Glaive.
Faction: other server

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Even though you're not new, welcome! I hope you've enjoyed EPW as much as I have at least. I think I'll call you Jelle then.  :tiger-17:

Clerics are actually really really fun! I suggest trying one of them out, they're kind of annoying to level at first but it gets better after awhile. I think you'll maybe enjoy them.

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
Even though you're not new, welcome! I hope you've enjoyed EPW as much as I have at least. I think I'll call you Jelle then.  :tiger-17:

Clerics are actually really really fun! I suggest trying one of them out, they're kind of annoying to level at first but it gets better after awhile. I think you'll maybe enjoy them.
yes, call me jelle ^^

And ahh okay, i'm going to make one today or tomorrow!

150 Demon wizzy.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
yes, call me jelle ^^

And ahh okay, i'm going to make one today or tomorrow!
Okay then, Jelle! If you ever need help with anything, whisper me in-game c: I'm usually on FloppyBelly and chilling in Lost City.

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
Okay then, Jelle! If you ever need help with anything, whisper me in-game c: I'm usually on FloppyBelly and chilling in Lost City.
Yay, thanks!

150 Demon wizzy.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Tas gon be SO jelly!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

dorothyerika

:police: Chillin in lost like a real War member (I myself am 1 aswell.You can see me spam the forums) also Nice to meet you Jelle <3