Epic Perfect World

Why hasn't this been done yet?

DJBFF

There is no way to extend wardrobe or storage more than it is now. But you guys will get 2 more rows in inventory which should be enough, unless you carry a lot of useless stuff. It won't require any Points.
thanks you c:  my seekers invy is full of stuff she needs... cant bank it all lmao, my banks full too, and i trycto keep my stash clean, imma sell some stuff 2morow, probably

Offline bleyed

Odd...  Maybe it's just how I play (minimalist, I suppose you could call it), but I'm almost never more than half full in my inventory.  Sure, there's a bunch of stuff in my bank, etc., that I could deal with (card-boss cards, various mats, random other mess), but I'm rarely out of space, even with a 4-weapon bm and a 4-weapon plus 3-ammo archer.  Is there something I'm missing?  Why should I carry on me 3 full sets of armor, 8 genies, and a dozen and a half weapons, as one user quoted?  (Sorry, forgot to quote him from page 1. :tiger-27:)

With 64 inventory slots, 200 wardrobe slots, 16 in the account stash, and 80 each in safe/cupboard, how much stuff is really necessary?  Having 440 slots (including 16 shared) per toon seems to be more than enough in my opinion, but, again, it may just be how I play...  :tiger-35: :tiger-48:
BleyedSin - 150 Demon Assassin - R8r attempting
PawedBleyed - 150 Sage Barb - R8r attempting
Munenori - 150 Sage Seeker
Bleyed - 150 Sage BM
Takuan - 150 Sage Psychic
Tsukaite - 150 Sage Wizard
Sogeki-hei - 150 Sage Archer
FoxyRiddle - 150 Sage Venomancer - R8r attempting
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
PawnShop - 150 Demon Cleric
ThisDeadGuy - 150 Sage Assassin
GoLyeth - 150 Demon Barb
MiyaMusashi - 150 Demon Seeker
...And a dozen others. ;)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Mine's quite simple.  :-[

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
This should be available very soon

Thank you Agatio

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Kazureblue

I wouldnt mind if the account stash was bigger, but I never fill my inventory, and I have a separate toon I use as a bank, so I always have more than enough space. Except for the account stash, where transferring items or full armor/accessories/weapons takes more than one relog lol.

Cheebee

Mine's quite simple.  :-[

so organised  :normal-42:

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
http://panel.epicpw.com/extendinv.php
Brb, need to bring drinks and snacks. This night I wont be sleeping, got 56 toons that need expanding their inventory.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
http://panel.epicpw.com/extendinv.php

Out of curiosity, is there any way to undo the inventory enlargement?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Out of curiosity, is there any way to undo the inventory enlargement?
Currently no, but it's not a problem to make it. But why would you want to do this?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Currently no, but it's not a problem to make it. But why would you want to do this?

Just used it on a char that's not actually needing it, mistake from my part, but i dont mind if it cant be removed '-'

Edit: Ignore the last 2 posts, not really urgent or anything, thanks though~
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 10:11 pm by Anguished