Epic Perfect World

GM increase bank and inventory slots :<

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Reason why there's a thing called account stash and 6chars on 1 account ~ Transfer.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Add something to increase inventory slots and put it in boutique for 30 Gold. :normal-46:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Add something to increase inventory slots and put it in boutique for 30 Gold. :normal-46:

I support this idea one of the actual good suggestions in awhile please do it gns.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Cheebee

+1

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

+1 SMART

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Not everyone have 2 chars on same acc and making one just for bank is kinda stupid.  :rolleyes:
Plus ppl could have a lot of usefull things and/or are laggy to always logg off/in to check the alt too.

+1 to Swane's idea.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
if you max out safe, inventory, cupboard, and petbag plus have the account stash stone and still not enough room, make a bank toon per account to keep all your shizz in ??
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
wut if we dont have more slots in our account to make a banker toons. I support dis idea

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
make a new account and use for storage, *secretly calls producers of "Hoarders" :tiger-37:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
true but you know.... I cant really dual log with dis new host....I have tried... crashed both client....

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
true but you know.... I cant really dual log with dis new host....I have tried... crashed both client....
The game been crashing alot since SoW. It isn't the new host.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
before patch I didnt even get much lag ( with SoW ) but after they change I been a lot of delay on skill casting and freezing...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran