Want more of these? in other classes?

Yes
47 (78.3%)
No
4 (6.7%)
I don't care
9 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Leveling a barbarian from 1-150! (Video Guide)

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
Well I only did that until I got my demon fox form, then everything was better.

yupp yupp =D

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
very well done guide for leveling barb but if ur starting new here i would never suggest barb for first toon seekers lvl 5x faster + tanky and stronger aoes even at low level and u can solo it without help in 10-15 mins even if ur basic 130 gear and if u have a buffer hoe just get bp and u can do it easily and get 150 fast and farm for other toons and built them

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
He just put every single class in Triquetra so he's really gonna work on it ;)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
very well done guide for leveling barb but if ur starting new here i would never suggest barb for first toon seekers lvl 5x faster + tanky and stronger aoes even at low level and u can solo it without help in 10-15 mins even if ur basic 130 gear and if u have a buffer hoe just get bp and u can do it easily and get 150 fast and farm for other toons and built them

Sorry, what? I made this barb from scratch and soloed PV 135+ in lv.110 gear

and as far as I know, with a barb at Nightscream isle, you have a higher chance of escaping pks =)

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
You should probably do classes that are a little more uncommon, like Claw/Fist/Glaive BM's, or Claw/Fist Veno's, ect.
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline DrDreezer

• I'm the Dreezer
  • Please, no.
You should probably do classes that are a little more uncommon, like Claw/Fist/Glaive BM's, or Claw/Fist Veno's, ect.

I think you got this wrong, I'm doing a level guide. not a character specializion guide.

After you ding 150, you can reset points and find a guide for the type of specc you want =)

I'm just showing how I level xD and leveling with claws/fists in PV. that wouldn't be much of a guide, right? xD maybe for the boss