Epic Perfect World

Tomes

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Idk why some1 would make thread about how to make a tome easier...i mean,why stackable,when u could have just bought (like every1) from worldchat,1m each mtp -> 100m more -> 33 ec. 33 ec =2 minutes in ns/ 33 ec = 1 tt done(with a 140 char u can make it in 10 minutes? (2-2) and u can easy make it. Instead of losing time making 123252352 tomes. With a discount of 33 ec u wasted 2h more i guess.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Idk why some1 would make thread about how to make a tome easier...i mean,why stackable,when u could have just bought (like every1) from worldchat,1m each mtp -> 100m more -> 33 ec. 33 ec =2 minutes in ns/ 33 ec = 1 tt done(with a 140 char u can make it in 10 minutes? (2-2) and u can easy make it. Instead of losing time making 123252352 tomes. With a discount of 33 ec u wasted 2h more i guess.

Wow u so smart! Can I has your brain? *turns into zombie*

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Hello.

Few days ago I decided to make Pan Gu Creator tome from lvl1 tomes because it actually costs less that way than making Scroll of Tome with pages/fragments. But I regret my decision right away... Big problem I found was that tomes of same kind doesn't stack and I had to make 219 lvl1 tomes which is impossible to stuck in maxed inventory even if u shrink them in washing machine >_<. In end I had to use alts inventory too just to make it kinda possible. Yes I know I made myself more work than I should (somehow I always do), but wouldnt it be possible to make tomes of same kind stackable so you can stack them to like 50? It would help poor people like me to make their tomes in cheaper way.

P.S. Yes I know you can get Scroll of Tome for 20 gold and in tons of easier ways, but I had a lot of tome pages so I wanted to use them up.

Crafting the Pan gu tome with level 1 tomes takes over an hour, so not many people choose to make it that way to save a very small amount of money. Making them stackable wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'd just take ChickaBomb's advice and make the higher lvl tomes first instead of crafting all the lvl 1 ones at once  :-[

Edit: Another reason why it might not be done is to make people vote for gold and buy the tomes from boutique
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2013, 07:46 am by GGB

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
True, but it still wouldnt harm anyone to make lvl1 tomes stackable for people that wanna make it from them.

Offline Aarkshan

i made my own pan gu :P

Offline Aarkshan

Why make all the level 1 tomes in one go?

Make however many you need to craft the next level tome and repeat.
Memorizing what you need isn't that hard.
+1

Antihero

People don't like change. They despise the idea of anyone doing anything that deviates from their routine or customs. Their way is the only way. Or so they seem to believe... I personally like the idea, it's just that I can see how there would be problems with it.

Cheebee

Well arrows can be stacked too but their Phys attack or crit doesn't stack when you equip them (TY god..), so why it wouldn't be possible with tomes? AT least make it only for lvl1 tomes

because they're tomes not arrows.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I believe a tome crafting guide would help you a lot.

http://pwi.pwbook.net/b6l.php
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
you cant seriously think that if you stack 2 tomes and then equip them, that youre using 2 tomes..

+ 1000000

Antihero

I fixed that for you

If I'm going to have to keep correcting mistakes, I feel like I should get paid for it...