Epic Perfect World

How to craft Ascended Supreme RObe of Dominance

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
I just wna ask a question , why i cant upgrade my S. Robe of Dominance to ascended? though i have the mats but when i go to Ascension forge in north arch, its not high lighted,

S. RObe of dominance
10 x Seal of War
300 x Supply token

i got all these stuff.

Any one please give me advice what did i missed.

Thanks in advance.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
You will need to reforge your robe at the normal armour forges first (west, 1k, lost), before it will let you recraft. Go to the normal armour forge>last tab>reforge, then try again.

Can't remember why you need to do this, but yeah. Hope that solves it ^_^
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 09:57 am by Miyurii♡

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Spanky69erZ

hi miyuri thanks for the reply. Ilready went there. Armor  Forge / Special . i cant reforge either. lol
guess its bugged or there's something not mention in the guides about, ascended supreme robe crafting.

:monkey-21:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
hi miyuri thanks for the reply. Ilready went there. Armor  Forge / Special . i cant reforge either. lol
guess its bugged or there's something not mention in the guides about, ascended supreme robe crafting.

:monkey-21:

Relogged and tried again?
Other than that, out of ideas. Sorry :tiger-12:
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 11:00 am by Miyurii♡

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I just wna ask a question , why i cant upgrade my S. Robe of Dominance to ascended? though i have the mats but when i go to Ascension forge in north arch, its not high lighted,

S. RObe of dominance
10 x Seal of War
300 x Supply token

i got all these stuff.

Any one please give me advice what did i missed.

Thanks in advance.

Did you drag all the mats onto the correct places in the craft recipe? (Cant remember if you actually need to do this for the robe, been so long) but just incase.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Did you upgrade it at the West Arch forge first?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
This got me too. You have to take your robe (Which should be fully refined and sharded) and convert to another supreme dominence robe in the forges which is exactly the same but you lose your refines and shards. You then use this brand new one to convert it to ascended version

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Like yuri said you need to upgrade the cape from the armours forge in the major cities(1k, West, city of lost) go into the special tab and get the cape.. Then move to the NW forge in ARCHO North and you'll have to drag your cape and the mats like what we do on r8 forge.

Offline Spanky69erZ

thanks all , appreciate it. i did all what u said. Just need to exit and reopen the client log in and it worked fine.