Epic Perfect World

Once upon a time. #Swaggs

Guys, what about a new event?
I was thinking and i maybe had an suggestion for an event.
I thought of an name too, Work your way up :D
So what it is, u have 4 teams of 5 players, a GM spawns mobs from Stage1>Stage2>Stage3>EPIC. Stage1 is mobs spawning of 2 minutes and not so hard to kill, Stage2 is 4 minutes of mobs spawning and kinda hard to kill, Stage3 is 6 minutes mobs spawning and hard to kill and EPIC is 10 minutes of mobs spawning and really hard to kill and it ends with an boss. The team that finish's first wins.

1ST= 500 EC ea 60 ST 2nd=350 EC 40ST . 3RD= 200 EC. 4TH= 70 EC.

There'll be a time limit also, so the 4th place won't walk away with 70 ecs for free. THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING.
Post down your thoughts.

#Swaggs
#FabioLicious
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 03:59 pm by ★FabioLicious★
substance..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Worst idea of an event ever, makes 3 out of 4 squads waste their time if they do no win.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
And you're saying that if you come last in one of the current events it's not a waste of time? LOL.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So what it is, u have 4 teams of 5 players, a GM spawns mobs from Stage1>Stage2>Stage3>EPIC. Stage1 is mobs spawning of 2 minutes and not so hard to kill, Stage2 is 4 minutes of mobs spawning and kinda hard to kill, Stage3 is 6 minutes mobs spawning and hard to kill and EPIC is 10 minutes of mobs spawning and really hard to kill and it ends with an boss. The team that finishes first wins.

Post down your thoughts.

#Swaggs
#FabioLicious

No.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
The mobs should drop items depending on what "stage" so even if the other teams do not finish first they are still rewarded something for their effort.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
So what it is, u have 4 teams of 5 players, a GM spawns mobs from Stage1>Stage2>Stage3>EPIC. Stage1 is mobs spawning of 2 minutes and not so hard to kill, Stage2 is 4 minutes of mobs spawning and kinda hard to kill, Stage3 is 6 minutes mobs spawning and hard to kill and EPIC is 10 minutes of mobs spawning and really hard to kill and it ends with an boss. The team that finishes first wins.

Post down your thoughts.

#Swaggs
#FabioLicious
Another PvE event, hell NO.
Go die f4grid

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
~#Suggestions thread

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Your title doesn't give much away Farid also it should be in the suggestions forum :x and whats with the #Swaggs? I don't understand what that is, explain plox.

I welcome the idea of PvE Events but there should be 1st second and 3rd prizes ^_^
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 01:22 pm by Barbie

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Another PvE event, hell NO.
Go die f4grid
This.

Offline Unstable

Killing mobs for 10mins on an event?? No thnx :normal-21:

LaceyPip

It is like anything else in the game and in life, if you do not want participate, then just skip it.  Maybe there are others that would like the idea of a new and different PVE event  :smiley:
The mobs should drop items depending on what "stage" so even if the other teams do not finish first they are still rewarded something for their effort.

1ST= 500 EC ea 60 ST 2nd=350 EC 40ST . 3RD= 200 EC. 4TH= Nothing.
^?
substance..
Your title doesn't give much away Farid also it should be in the suggestions forum :x and whats with the #Swaggs? I don't understand what that is, explain plox.

I welcome the idea of PvE Events but there should be 1st second and 3rd prizes ^_^

^?
substance..
Killing mobs for 10mins on an event?? No thnx :normal-21:

^?
substance..

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
#HowAboutNo
#MentalistaIQLevel