Epic Perfect World

This is boring.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I recommend reading. Most people say they hate reading. In my opinion they just didn't find the right kind of book for them yet.

Send your paychecks to Cynix. Best game.

And this mofo just got a job still asking for money wtfffffffffff DatStruggle.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2013, 10:32 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Is there anything you like besides PW?  :-X

Go hang out with friends? Read? Watch a movie? Get a girlfriend? lol I don't know. If the game is too boring for you, take a break and do other things. Find a new game to play for a while maybe.
Every time someone suggests a new game >

Im just not ready for change  :'(
I'm basically 40

vlntbty

I know I know, only trying to help.  :sad:  :-\

Every time someone suggests a new game >

Im just not ready for change  :'(

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I recommend reading. Most people say they hate reading. In my opinion they just didn't find the right kind of book for them yet.

The Inheritance Cycle (4 outstanding books though the 4th seemed a little rushed), The Dresden Files (14 books, a little cliche, but easy quick reads with decent entertainment value), Decipher (Stel Pavlou, it's a little difficult to find but worth the effort), Stay Away From A Song Of Ice And Fire! (Game of Thrones by the time I finished book 5 I wanted to beat George R.R. Martin to death with his laptop!) 

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
The Inheritance Cycle (4 outstanding books though the 4th seemed a little rushed), The Dresden Files (14 books, a little cliche, but easy quick reads with decent entertainment value), Decipher (Stel Pavlou, it's a little difficult to find but worth the effort), Stay Away From A Song Of Ice And Fire! (Game of Thrones by the time I finished book 5 I wanted to beat George R.R. Martin to death with his laptop!)

I also needed book recommendations thanks xD
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
This server is boring nothing to do.

how about rl ? ;)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

vlntbty

I'm on Book 5 of Game of Thrones right now. I like the show as well. I can't wait for the next book to come out. Yeah, I wanna punch him in the face because of some things. Ugh. lol

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I was about to female dog about people making pointless threads and complaining about other people making pointless threads... Then i saw this gif... This gif... Is what this thread should be about. That is an effing cute gif... It's just....

:-[

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

AFK i'm just... dying now.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Everybody keeps saying "get a girlfriend"... Maybe he needs a boyfriend? :c

...and yeah EPW so boring for me too when Kinn gone Q_Q

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.

Thiz Nicolle spamz the forumz with a Zoo.  :normal-37:

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No