Epic Perfect World

Poll

What do you think should happen?

Remove the BH for GV intirely.
9 (15.3%)
Keep the quests as they are.
42 (71.2%)
Alter the BH quests in GV to only show for lvl 150's.
0 (0%)
Create a new boss on the main map to hunt.
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Godless Valley Bounty Hunter Quest's

LaceyPip

If I wanted to delete a bh, that would be lunar. It's hard to follow your alts when they are always stuck at the bridge( after you kill the 1st boss)

Lunar is honestly one of the easiest to do ..........i run all my alts over the bridge first to where the next NPC will appear, take my sin, kill the boss and run the sin over.  Done.  I use the seeker every time till all the alts BH's are done.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
If I wanted to delete a bh, that would be lunar. It's hard to follow your alts when they are always stuck at the bridge( after you kill the 1st boss)

This. GV isn't even that bad most people afk in it anyways  :rolleyes: I've however put my alts on follow in Lunar look back at client and they decided to go for a swim. Lovely. Anywho imo BH's are fine. Things don't need to be made any easier than they already are. But out of curiosity this has to do with one of the options, why would they make a BH a boss that's on the main map? Just a question.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 01:36 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This. GV isn't even that bad most people afk in it anyways  :rolleyes: I've however put my alts on follow in Lunar look back at client and they decided to go for a swim. Lovely. Anywho imo BH's are fine. Things don't need to be made any easier than they already are.

lololol

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This. GV isn't even that bad most people afk in it anyways  :rolleyes: I've however put my alts on follow in Lunar look back at client and they decided to go for a swim. Lovely. Anywho imo BH's are fine. Things don't need to be made any easier than they already are. But out of curiosity this has to do with one of the options, why would they make a BH a boss that's on the main map? Just a question.

A p.server that I was on (some may know where once I describe it) had a quest that was like bh, except it made you kill a crapton of bosses in and out of instances.  The bosses out of instances and on the main map was so flooded that you'd be waiting HOURS for your kill.  On top of that, it was on a one hour respawn.  I spent ~4 hours trying to get a kill on ONE boss (it was like 7 of them on the main map).  Not to mention people pking those waiting for the kill (they eventually made that bannable).

No thanks on main map bosses for bh.  I don't want to spend 12 hours for just one kill.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
A p.server that I was on (some may know where once I describe it) had a quest that was like bh, except it made you kill a crapton of bosses in and out of instances.  The bosses out of instances and on the main map was so flooded that you'd be waiting HOURS for your kill.  On top of that, it was on a one hour respawn.  I spent ~4 hours trying to get a kill on ONE boss (it was like 7 of them on the main map).  Not to mention people pking those waiting for the kill (they eventually made that bannable).

No thanks on main map bosses for bh.  I don't want to spend 12 hours for just one kill.
I think almost everyone knows what server that was. I agree with not putting any of the BH bosses out on the main map, the respawn would take too long and people would use it as an opportunity to bully the lower levels by KSing them to no end.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 ;)Some of you are classy saying there's already topics like this and are sharing your ideas in text form when all i needed was a mouse click. Pat yourself's on the back. This is a poll made for voting if anything the comments should be about adding additional options to the poll. Or expressing why they chose what they chose within the poll.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

LaceyPip

;)Some of you are classy saying there's already topics like this and are sharing your ideas in text form when all i needed was a mouse click. Pat yourself's on the back. This is a poll made for voting if anything the comments should be about adding additional options to the poll. Or expressing why they chose what they chose within the poll.

Get used to it, we are a very opinionated human race

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Have I mentioned before, how much fun it is, seeing proof that behind every sweet gramma, there were children that drove her to become a sarcastic sociopath?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Have I mentioned before, how much fun it is, seeing proof that behind every sweet gramma, there were children that drove her to become a sarcastic sociopath?

:shocked:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I voted and stated my case.  Now shush.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

LaceyPip

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo

BAM! +1

And people are saying that there are other threads about this because they would rather not repeat themselves. We've seen this many times.
Forums are meant to be used for discussion.

Plus you actually posted on one of the OLDER threads, with your own thread. Lol.
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2013, 07:02 am by Miyurii♡

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

dorothyerika

:rolleyes: If you didnt want people posting in your little damn forum why make 1 in the first place??????Forums are made to talk,and find help A DURRRRR >_<....

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

This is why I'm against making BH bosses on main map lol
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

dorothyerika

P.S This is for you:

kthxbye