Epic Perfect World

Delete BH inside GV!

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Someone hasn't run Delta before.

Ive ran delta like him, multied my chars, and for some reason it wont open. I can get inside, but whenver i do quest non of the chars can open, thats the same for all 18 of my chars. Even logged 2 and asked friend to log there char, none of us could open. But when we had 5, those same chars that couldnt open, were able to open it.

And before you ask, i have ran delta, i used to run it everyday 5 times a day multi clienting 6 chars. And it worked fine. Afk leveling and ec farming ftw. But for the past 3 weeks doesnt work  :sad:
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Ive ran delta like him, multied my chars, and for some reason it wont open. I can get inside, but whenver i do quest non of the chars can open, thats the same for all 18 of my chars. Even logged 2 and asked friend to log there char, none of us could open. But when we had 5, those same chars that couldnt open, were able to open it.

And before you ask, i have ran delta, i used to run it everyday 5 times a day multi clienting 6 chars. And it worked fine. Afk leveling and ec farming ftw. But for the past 3 weeks doesnt work  :sad:
Did you try to give lead to other alt after u teleported? And make sure you have all the 6 orders.

Offline _feedback_

Abusive! Sad Stories  ;D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
How about we don't do that. GV is not that hard and not only provides more experience than other BHs, but also provides a few Epic Coins for your trouble. I personally prefer GV over other BHs.

On another note... I mean this in the nicest way possible, but reading your posts is like watching an Autistic foreigner try to copy words from an instruction manual into Google's translate feature, translate the words into English, and then attempt to repeat the words back into coherent sentences afterward. It's almost migraine-inducing. I don't know whether you're trolling or being serious, and the sad part about it is that I don't know which would be worse.

Keep flaming my topics ppl, and i will be more famous than Agatio, and anti-hero, bro look at your pic, you seem to much rebel, like a punk rebel.

And about the topic, most ppls do BH with alts too, i do with 5 low lvs alts, so when i see that Bh of today is in GV i already know that i will not do any cause low lvs dont go to BH GV. BH GV IS WASTE OF TIME!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Did you try to give lead to other alt after u teleported? And make sure you have all the 6 orders.

Yes, and all my chars had about 50 orders.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
I like bh delta..... give another 10 ec for bh even tho et take time. but idc ;) atleast I'm getting ec

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Elena

Yes, and all my chars had about 50 orders.
That's weird o.o I never had any problem with starting GV.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
That's weird o.o I never had any problem with starting GV.
That's only because you're my best friend kitty . Aw  :-[

Offline Elena

That's only because you're my best friend kitty . Aw
Awww, ur my best friend too nub kitty <3

But what does that have to do with GV? D:

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
Awww, ur my best friend too nub kitty <3

But what does that have to do with GV? D:

It's because I'm so sweet and adorable . That's why you never had problems with GV.
Ily.  :rolleyes: :tiger-37: :monkey-44:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
How about we don't do that. GV is not that hard and not only provides more experience than other BHs, but also provides a few Epic Coins for your trouble. I personally prefer GV over other BHs.

On another note... I mean this in the nicest way possible, but reading your posts is like watching an Autistic foreigner try to copy words from an instruction manual into Google's translate feature, translate the words into English, and then attempt to repeat the words back into coherent sentences afterward. It's almost migraine-inducing. I don't know whether you're trolling or being serious, and the sad part about it is that I don't know which would be worse.

I came...

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Even tho I despise GV, I wouldn't say delete it.  I just don't do my BH's on those days.  :P

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Delete the BH Inside GV, add a easier one.

thank you

PSYKING
No.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I dont mind doing GV BHs because its a good way to also get your Card Bosses done and you have an extra incentive to finish them. Yes, it is a very annoying BH to do but it's not that big of a deal (also annoying when you get those continuous GV BHs like last week..).

There was already a post of this before, dunno why another was made
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/delete-gv-wave-2-and-3-as-bh/