Epic Perfect World

Delete BH inside GV!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Delete the BH Inside GV, add a easier one.

thank you

PSYKING

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/delete-gv-wave-2-and-3-as-bh/

No.

GV isn't hard. All you do is aoe and go afk. Suck it up, princesses.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Angelica

If you think BH GV is hard, you really have issues. Wow.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You is boring player. why waste time on bh anyway.

Antihero

How about we don't do that. GV is not that hard and not only provides more experience than other BHs, but also provides a few Epic Coins for your trouble. I personally prefer GV over other BHs.

On another note... I mean this in the nicest way possible, but reading your posts is like watching an Autistic foreigner try to copy words from an instruction manual into Google's translate feature, translate the words into English, and then attempt to repeat the words back into coherent sentences afterward. It's almost migraine-inducing. I don't know whether you're trolling or being serious, and the sad part about it is that I don't know which would be worse.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
On another note... I mean this in the nicest way possible, but reading your posts is like watching an Autistic foreigner try to copy words from an instruction manual into Google's translate feature, translate the words into English, and then attempt to repeat the words back into coherent sentences afterward. It's almost migraine-inducing. I don't know whether you're trolling or being serious, and the sad part about it is that I don't know which would be worse.

LOL.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
How about we don't do that. GV is not that hard and not only provides more experience than other BHs, but also provides a few Epic Coins for your trouble. I personally prefer GV over other BHs.

if he's trolling he definitely accomplished his objective with you

p.s I find BH GV annoying too because I can't do it with my low level alts, I don't really mind if they leave it or remove it but I just wanted to be honest. 10 ec (BH GV reward) can be farmed in 2 mins at NS if you're not QueenTank.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Antihero

if he's trolling he definitely accomplished his objective with you

Really? I must have missed that memo.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Delete all BH leave only GV!!! PLS GN!

No. I like gv bh. -.-

Offline barney

Personally i dont mind it, but it is the most annoying, purely because i can only run 3 clients at once, other than that not a problem since i can use 1 character to run all alts threw it, since no cleric required. Would be nice if they made it so you can open it with 3 people = my suggestion
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they are always there <3

Panda_monium

Delete the BH Inside GV, add a easier one.

thank you

PSYKING
what kind of stupid are you???

Antihero

Personally i dont mind it, but it is the most annoying, purely because i can only run 3 clients at once, other than that not a problem since i can use 1 character to run all alts threw it, since no cleric required. Would be nice if they made it so you can open it with 3 people = my suggestion

Someone hasn't run Delta before.

Offline Craggan

Well I opened it with just 2 on Sunday so not sure why you had a problem. I've even opened then kicked my alt and still ran it.