Epic Perfect World

Lag Since Host Change

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
This, and I get 100ms - 250 tops.
i full envy  :sad:
What he said.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Anyone else been lagging a ton since hosts changed? I know people who have, but I wanna know if it's widespread. I'm fine one minute then my ping spikes to like 10k and I freeze. I was way less laggy before the host change :x

I actually had better ping before the host change. I had no idea what you guys were talking about with lag spikes, and then after the update I got them constantly. :'(

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline cleene

In other server i got 200-300 Ms here at Epw 2k-30k Ms.....
GF >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Archer 150 Cleene
Seeker 150 MsLoveD

Offline Vionn

I actually had better ping before the host change. I had no idea what you guys were talking about with lag spikes, and then after the update I got them constantly. :'(

I was somewhat laggy before the host change, but now I lag constantly. 600-2k ping usually, sometimes spikes to 5-20k. On pwi I get like 200 m/s delay.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This, and I get 100ms - 250 tops.

I don't even know what it is like to have less than 500ms on a good day ._. let alone since the host change. Sitting around 600-800ms on average, then BAM! spike.

Australian net ftw!
So I'm used to lagging, but I do think it is slightly worse since the host change.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I don't even know what it is like to have less than 500ms on a good day ._. let alone since the host change. Sitting around 600-800ms on average, then BAM! spike.

Australian net ftw!
So I'm used to lagging, but I do think it is slightly worse since the host change.

I'm not getting red ping anymore so its fine.  :normal-1:

Offline Hye_Su

I have less lag but skills seem to delay despite low ping :/

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The new host is...better? I guess.
In the begining(with the old host) in mass pk i was playing with only 1 way -> shift +1 ,press 2(key for AA) and spam roar and hf >.> While getting chi with siphon/veno. Now is better,now i am able to see what class i target and to even move camera.Still,i have a sh!t computer,so the 2,3k ms and 0 fps in mass pk doesn't help.
But the changing u can see it in instances where i get like 400 ms and 13fps instead of 600 or 700 how i got some weeks ago.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I'm not sure what is causing it, but I am so sick of the "freezing" screen for basic simple skills.  Never happened before the host change or whatever the update was.. :-\ 

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The lag spikes are gone for me, maybe for you as well?

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
My lag is still there, i log on and have 500 + ms ( I used to have less than 150 ) I went into ares, and my lag was that bad my entire pc shut off. In pk i have to use 0 settings ( i used to run max ) And i still lag. And i checked my isp and my pc, i can still play games like dota 2 / lol / hon / ps2. All with less than 100 ms.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
My lag is still there, i log on and have 500 + ms ( I used to have less than 150 ) I went into ares, and my lag was that bad my entire pc shut off. In pk i have to use 0 settings ( i used to run max ) And i still lag. And i checked my isp and my pc, i can still play games like dota 2 / lol / hon / ps2. All with less than 100 ms.

i have same prob. other games are fine too. there's a thunderstorm here in manila and i hope after it goes i'll get good ping again. :D  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Panda_monium

pk is ruined for me. lag makes me have some delay on skills and any combo i try just doestn work out  :-X
not to mention more random dc's than ever  :-[
even farming in ns....i get 700 ping now. i used to get 200-300 FARMING :sad:
we have to go back to the old host  :'( :'(