Epic Perfect World

Venomancer

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Calling all venos calling all venos

Hi, I've been playing a veno for a few weeks I was wonder how do I survive long enough to kill my enemy?

If you can list some combos, genie skills, and how to survive please an ty <3

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Depends on your culti too, sage is more tank than demon for the fox form which gives more psy def.

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Im a demon veno. Cute siggy

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
Fox form + melee ( AA gear ) + run + run + run = me when i play veno

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Your main survival skills should be Bramble Hood (reflects up close physical damage and reduces all type of damage taken) and Blazing Barrier (reflects ALL physical damage including EA attacks and reduces all type of damage taken). I cannot tell you how many sins suicide on Bramble Hood. Some waste IGs, some AD, but in the end, they die the same. Blazing Barrier is esp useful for EA fights, as it makes it easier to tank and kill them. Genie wise, Wind Shield on a DEX genie is very useful (close to 30% damage reduction), expel for those certain situations, Tree of Protection is a great heal since venos have just the one Metabolic Boost. Combo wise, I personally don't use one specific combo, but I always make sure to use demon venomous scarab to get that nice 30% wood debuff on and then use lucky scarab to stun, fox form debuff (bewitch>purge>amp) and then continue with the spell casts. Nova is a must for mass pk to use on groups of people (if you're pking 1v1 during mass pk, I tend to keep nova for groups of people instead of wasting it on 1 person; during a normal 1v1 dont be afraid to use it after debuffing). A quick tip is using demon summer sprint in combination with feral concentration (the anti-stun on the sprint will keep feral concentration from stunning you; also works with IGs).

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader