Epic Perfect World

Helpanoob

Offline SilentSting

Anyone wanna teach me how to get the Supreme Robe : Dominance?  No one in-game is answering pm's.  xD

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
There is a guide about this in the guides section.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SilentSting

So it says you need 3 people in party.  Could you just triple client and do it?  Or does all 3 members have to do something?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm not sure if the server rules permit triple clienting but if someone world chats the TM runs you need you might be able to join their squad. You can dual client and have one other person as the third person but dual clienting TM isn't easy.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

vlntbty

This will help you out a lot and answer a lot of your questions:

http://epicpw.com/guides/tm-99-runs/

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Well in TM99 the people actually have to do something, you simply cannot put 3 chars on follow. In SoT for example, guards have to be killed to unlock the door to the boss. So the squad splits up to do their tasks (most of the time its a sin in stealth doing the guard and snake).
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
So it says you need 3 people in party.  Could you just triple client and do it?  Or does all 3 members have to do something?

Yeah, SoT and Abba can be difficult even in a full squad, if members aren't experienced or you don't have sins.
Would be impossible on multi. Stun mobs, gates, towers, multiple bosses, time limit. Plus the limit to how many times you can be leader of pt.

People run TMs all the time, not hard to find a pt. Could have your robe in 2-3days if you worked at it.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀