Epic Perfect World

ThaClick

Offline ReckUrWorld

damn are you really the real ones...AddboT already told me but I'm still doubtful. click was my guild before we merge with Spec and made Vengeful good times... Diesel still plays? Good luck on rebuilding on EPW... we'll see maybe I'll try and apply someday. If your the real reck nice to have you here...

Nitrus is Diesel. Real Reck. Real TC. Thx for the kind words hope we are a challenge on the PVP front on the days to come as well.

Offline _feedback_

damn are you really the real ones...AddboT already told me but I'm still doubtful. click was my guild before we merge with Spec and made Vengeful good times... Diesel still plays? Good luck on rebuilding on EPW... we'll see maybe I'll try and apply someday. If your the real reck nice to have you here...

Nitrus is Diesel. Real Reck. Real TC. Thx for the kind words hope we are a challenge on the PVP front on the days to come as well.

muwahahahaha! TC bump there heads or PK dead on PWI? what is this reunion? i'm one of ur goodfellah!

btw, Welcome to Private Server!  8)

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player

Looking forward to see you guys in action again.
I'll never forget how Diesel used to rape 21581858 with a 6 man squad, lol

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
4 years on LC. My last guild was KageBushi before I quit D:
Welcome TC, you guys can bring the PVP back to life.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline _feedback_

ThaClick has moved from lost city pwi to epic and is now recruiting 140+ members for all events.  We are an RPK faction with focus on TW/PVP/NW. If anyone has any questions or would like to join feel free to pm ReckUrWorld or Nitrus in game.

what site to apply?...  :smiley:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
K. I go grab Bait/Azura and Flash_man so we can start ChinaTown here.  :pig-25:

Offline _feedback_

K. I go grab Bait/Azura and Flash_man so we can start ChinaTown here.  :pig-25:

good, tie-up Licker_test and _Cyd_ so we can kill him always...  ;D  >:D

bring a 100 inssurect, instinct, Vegeful, ChinaTown so we can change the server name...
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 11:34 am by _feedback_

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
good, tie-up Licker_test and _Cyd_ so we can kill him always...  ;D  >:D

bring a 100 inssurect, instinct, Vegeful, ChinaTown so we can change the server name...

You do know that Insurrect/Instinct are pretty much dead guilds, right? haha Although, all guilds on LC are pretty much dead except CT and Vengeful (CT's unofficial ally). ChinaTown's had one 30 minute TW since map reset in like April. It's so boring. That's why I'm here.

Offline _feedback_

You do know that Insurrect/Instinct are pretty much dead guilds, right? haha Although, all guilds on LC are pretty much dead except CT and Vengeful (CT's unofficial ally). ChinaTown's had one 30 minute TW since map reset in like April. It's so boring. That's why I'm here.

Welcome then... i left LC last year so idk if they are exist there or not... cya on game! muwah!  :-*

Offline Diesel

aka Nitrus here.  Thanks for all the kind words. We are hoping to make it a little interesting here as some of you know we can  8)

http://thaclick.enjin.com/ 

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Just a reminder. ThaClick is recruiting 150s (Mystic,Veno,Cleric 145+) As you all noticed, we do TW every week. We're mainly based on PvP, If you looking for an active pk faction, this is the place for you. We got a base that's currently being worked on. Exciting events happening 3-4 times every week. Trials to help our members get their r8s reshaped. 20+ members online.
We do it all. ThaClick is the future of EPW, we'll revive the PvP.
Thaclick.enjin.com
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline chaos-x

• Beginner
Umm, hi.. this is Chaos_X from LC PWI. idk if u guyz remember me lol.. but I'm kinda the only one online in LC TC these days lol.
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2013, 12:10 am by chaos-x

Offline chaos-x

• Beginner
Now there is Volatile and FoxFire too btw

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Now there is Volatile and FoxFire too btw

Foxfire is just an alt guild.

My venomancer is ChinaTown, my wizard is Foxfire. :P