Epic Perfect World

10x Teleacoustics for 50 silver

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Okay i think its time this be locked, people are just repeating themselves now.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have no issues with the wc drama until it goes on for too long. An hour is too long, and there are some that still go on even after the gm says "Enough".  Drama is bound to happen with all those personalities. Best to ignore.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I have no issues with the wc drama until it goes on for too long. An hour is too long, and there are some that still go on even after the gm says "Enough".  Drama is bound to happen with all those personalities. Best to ignore.

The problem is, even when GM's give out "warnings" they almost never follow through. A mute is not a punishment to these people since they find it funny that it happened.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
The problem is, even when GM's give out "warnings" they almost never follow through. A mute is not a punishment to these people since they find it funny that it happened.

^ What he said.

scatterer3

30x teleacoustics every 6 hours is fair. Means 120x teleacoustics per day, enough.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
30x teleacoustics every 6 hours is fair. Means 120x teleacoustics per day, enough.
Some people cant be bothered to donate every 6 hours. Js.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The price is fine. 50 silver for 10 tele's would just be insane..

What the gm's need to do is increase the blacklist capacity :tiger-18:
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 06:45 pm by ~Rin~

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Yea, cause teles are the only thing worth getting from boutique, funi gai.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

If I use 10 teles a day, it's been a busy day for me (Or I'm trying to sell something cool I happened to come across) But honestly, all this will do is make heavy donators the ONLY people we really see in WC. And as was stated earlier the people with the deepest pockets are the people who talk the most shit, since the heaviest donators seem to be immune from punishment for flagrant infractions. (Funny how that happens right?)

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Increasing tele prices will solve nothing. Drama happens and increasing tele prices isn't going to stop it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Actually I was gonna say that too, but had a brain fart.

I don't vote every 6 hours.  My husband also plays and at times he votes before I get a chance to.  So there's that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

vlntbty

Agreed. Blacklist extension stone would be superb. My blacklist is full on my main.  :sad:

The price is fine. 50 silver for 10 tele's would just be insane..

What the gm's need to do is increase the blacklist capacity :tiger-18:

Antihero

As has been said, the price of teleacoustics isn't the problem. The problem is GM apathy. I sat and watched drama run rampant in world chat for almost 2 hours while the 2 GMs that were online did nothing. I'm sure the people in charge here are nice and all, but kindness isn't getting the job done.

As has also been said, increasing the price isn't going to make a difference. The previous price hike failed as a deterrent. If people want to QQ, be disresectful, and otherwise make scene in world chat, they're going to do it regardless of cost.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
In regards to GMs:

Problem is - If GMs are lenient, don't mute ASAP etc, then people get mad, hate on them for not doing their job, rage etc.
However - If GMs do their job, ban/mute people, shut all the big mouths up, then get hated on, people get mad, makes life on game hell for them, come back raging on alts, get friends to rage etc etc.

Im not saying the GMs shy away from this, I know this is their job, it's just a hard balance to find and a tough situation to be in. I'm not saying they should ignore and let people trash talk til the cows come home, for fear of people hating or whatever. Just put yourself in their shoes from time to time. They effective babysit x by 100 amount of people on a daily basis. It's gonna be hard to keep everyone under control 24/7.

(inb4 GM asskisser blah blah blah, because somehow, being empathetic and having GM friends makes you an asskisser :x)

Back to the main point though. Raising teles won't stop trashtalk.

Raising the price of teles won't solve anything, it would only hinder the people who don't spam world chat.
I can say this for sure, because if you look closely, at least 90% of the people that spam world chat with "trash" are the heavier cash users. This means that raising the prices, though helpful to Agatio, would only make it worse: You would have fewer people that are able to use world chat to find squads or buy/sell items.

I do agree though, I only ever have world chat on when I need something, but I think it'd be best to continue letting the gm's try to deal with the issues, without resorting to higher prices on teles.

---
N

Dis guy said it all.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Nobody

The people already spamming the wc are the rich ones, so increasing the prices wont help.
Jishi