Epic Perfect World

10x Teleacoustics for 50 silver

scatterer3

This sounds like a 'YOU' problem, increasing the price will just give trolls more of a reason to nail people who cant afford stacks of 1k teles at a time. In the end this will cause more harm than good, they made a good move taking the teles out of Gods Giving, now, at their current price, people can still get a decent amount of merchanting done before they run out of gold from voting.

Drama starts by a reply, this way it won't start and if then on PM's.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

How about you grow some thicker skin instead, as long as the trashtalk isn't directed at you it should be easy enough to ignore/blacklist the ones doing it/turn off world chat. Increasing the prices will punish everyone for something only a few are guilty of, and those most renowned for trashtalking have more than enough ec/gold for teles regardless of their price.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
You may notice, when someone is getting made fun of in wc, and then they go silent, usually people laugh because they made them shut up.
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 04:10 pm by Timention, Reason: Unintended rudeness
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I think the most annoying crap of wc is people spamming what they sell/buy, guild ads, and TM. Drama is the fun part xD
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I think the most annoying crap of wc is people spamming what they sell/buy, guild ads, and TM. Drama is the fun part xD
xD, I personally dont mind it, i find it entertaining, but i see where the people who cant stand drama are coming from.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
A happy thought, school will be starting soon.... :)) ;D

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
The ones with the biggest mouths are also the ones with the deepest pockets, this wouldn't help at all.
I know people with banks filled with teleacoustics, counting in 100k's and up. Increasing price wouldnt shut em up. They still would be able to spam wc for few years probly.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
A happy thought, school will be starting soon.... :)) ;D
You call that happy? Q.Q  :tiger-13:  :monkey-14:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
You call that happy? Q.Q  :tiger-13: :monkey-14:
awww sorry :sad:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You call that happy? Q.Q  :tiger-13:  :monkey-14:
This.
..I'm gonna have to help my brother and sister with their homework again. Oh the joys..
  :normal-12:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
how about you grow some .... and use 1 thing called black list o w8 u can't handle the spam in world chat in 1 private sv ? my god man don't play line age 2 or any other super big game u will die

PD: LERN HOW TO USE BLACK LIST

Basically what I said. Nice..

scatterer3

It's not just about the drama and trash talk, but spammers too. If you try sometimes to sell something or recruit, you're message instantly disappears.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Basically what I said. Nice..
I prefer yours.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
It's not just about the drama and trash talk, but spammers too. If you try sometimes to sell something or recruit, you're message instantly disappears.

There's always gonna be spammers, get over it (actually in other games it is way worse). Increasing the price of teles won't solve anything
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline En

• ~Beautiful Silence~
Raising the price of teles won't solve anything, it would only hinder the people who don't spam world chat.
I can say this for sure, because if you look closely, at least 90% of the people that spam world chat with "trash" are the heavier cash users. This means that raising the prices, though helpful to Agatio, would only make it worse: You would have fewer people that are able to use world chat to find squads or buy/sell items.

I do agree though, I only ever have world chat on when I need something, but I think it'd be best to continue letting the gm's try to deal with the issues, without resorting to higher prices on teles.

---
N