Epic Perfect World

10x Teleacoustics for 50 silver

scatterer3

Hi,

I think it's time to increase once again the prices of teleacoustics  :normal-20:. I appreciate the GM's job, but I really closed World Chat for now  :normal-19: :normal-20:. Higher prices will definitely reduce the trash talk and drama in WC. I know, it's impossible to stop it, and it's okay to have a debate about a territory war, but do you remember the "#Swaggs" issue? Spammed WC for 2 hours, because GM's can't be 24/7 online. And people use this opportunity because they've time and nothing better to do and the teleacoustics are cheap. Tbh, I think 50 Silver = 10x teleacoustics is fair enough. People will think twice before shouting on WC.

Thank you.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Yeah but people like me try to sell stuff

Angelica

I think 20 silver is already a high enough price for teles, not everyone is using it to spam, but they are also selling stuff, looking for BH/GV or any other squads, it would just make it harder for them. Just ignore the drama.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
You really think raising prices will stop \ slow them down?...haha Why punish the ones who use them as intended?
GM's need to mute \ ban the offenders, problem solved.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
The ones with the biggest mouths are also the ones with the deepest pockets, this wouldn't help at all.

Cheebee

people would still trashtalk as much as they're doing.. just ignore it.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The ones with the biggest mouths are also the ones with the deepest pockets, this wouldn't help at all.
Wiser words have never been spoken before.

scatterer3

You really think raising prices will stop \ slow them down?...haha Why punish the ones who use them as intended?

The problem isn't getting solved. And people which try to 'sell' and 'buy' items and continuously keep writing their message, don't allow other shouts to be seen, is considered a spammer too. Teleacoustics will be more worth at the same time, like in PWI. Drama won't last long in WC and spammers would stop after few tries.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Once upon a time, blacklist was invented... Matter over, lock please GM.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O

Tanky smartest barb ever <33

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
This sounds like a 'YOU' problem, increasing the price will just give trolls more of a reason to nail people who cant afford stacks of 1k teles at a time. In the end this will cause more harm than good, they made a good move taking the teles out of Gods Giving, now, at their current price, people can still get a decent amount of merchanting done before they run out of gold from voting.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

Blacklist can only hold so many people in them.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Blacklist can only hold so many people in them.
Which wouldnt hurt to be changed.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

^ This.

I dont think it would be fair to punish the people who use the teles for what they are supposed to be used for.  I think the price they are at at the moment is fair enough.

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼