Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Tbh, TWs on a private server aren't meant to gain a real profit(even if you get EC from your territories) but to show the PK skills and your guild dominancy.I agree with reset and alot of Worms territories, they gained them when Worms was still a good skilled PK faction, now they are just numbers and so shouldn't be hard getting them back, but actually all the guilds who could or are allied(hehehe HO holy alliance :)) or are already in another map spot(XP,NH), so basically the TW map is made of 2-3 big blocks who can't be disassembled(they lose one, they win another one and so).so yh i agree with reset mainly because would be fun seeing the biggest faction all close each other getting wiped off map and coming bk again, and not a 20 years long trench warfare.

P.S. @Worms:if you really are so strong, you shouldn't have problems, you will just gain your chance to show everyone your real value(if you have one).

Offline melonhead

There are 51 lands so every week there can be 51 TWs. Seems some here don't even know that.
As many lands that some guild owns that's how many defends they can have each week. Defends are grouped 7 (should be) per time frame. Even if in extreme case that one guild gets all the lands (practically impossible) they can be attacked on all the lands. Meaning all time slots in all time frames for that week would be filled with that guild defending, that's 10+ defends in space of 3 minutes for each time frame. And no guild can survive that without losing some lands.

All these so called bigger guilds started small and grew so it can be done, you just gotta try a bit harder. Grow your guild and then TW. TW with few people sucks hard anyway, no point doing it.

Again map reset is pointless, stupid and beats the whole point of TW, if that's the plan then better to disable TW completely.
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Tbh, TWs on a private server aren't meant to gain a real profit(even if you get EC from your territories) but to show the PK skills and your guild dominancy.I agree with reset and alot of Worms territories, they gained them when Worms was still a good skilled PK faction, now they are just numbers and so shouldn't be hard getting them back, but actually all the guilds who could or are allied(hehehe HO holy alliance :)) or are already in another map spot(XP,NH), so basically the TW map is made of 2-3 big blocks who can't be disassembled(they lose one, they win another one and so).so yh i agree with reset mainly because would be fun seeing the biggest faction all close each other getting wiped off map and coming bk again, and not a 20 years long trench warfare.

P.S. @Worms:if you really are so strong, you shouldn't have problems, you will just gain your chance to show everyone your real value(if you have one).

Shut up random downer .
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 01:52 pm by BriEsT

Offline BriEsT

• Don
u verry nice come marry :smiley:

Get ec we marry .

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
OH YEA got no damn problem with reset we Worms can back again will see after sometime we get the half of map again,np for us,reset :),but change time for pinoys we sick of wined TWs  :normal-37:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
OH YEA got no damn problem with reset we Worms can back again will see after sometime we get the half of map again,np for us,reset :),but change time for pinoys we sick of wined TWs  :normal-37:

Shut up .

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
There are 51 lands so every week there can be 51 TWs. Seems some here don't even know that.
As many lands that some guild owns that's how many defends they can have each week. Defends are grouped 7 (should be) per time frame. Even if in extreme case that one guild gets all the lands (practically impossible) they can be attacked on all the lands. Meaning all time slots in all time frames for that week would be filled with that guild defending, that's 10+ defends in space of 3 minutes for each time frame. And no guild can survive that without losing some lands.

All these so called bigger guilds started small and grew so it can be done, you just gotta try a bit harder. Grow your guild and then TW. TW with few people sucks hard anyway, no point doing it.

Again map reset is pointless, stupid and beats the whole point of TW, if that's the plan then better to disable TW completely.

And please, explain me, how will that be possible? There are like 5-6, max 7 big guild on server. One of em is HO, they allied with Worms, they won't attack each other. Xpen can't attack em, neither Ducks/ Overseers... so there can't be that that many TWs vs Worms in only one week...

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

WTF!! really??? we already strong son all server knows...shut up :)

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
Before i say anything PLEASE understand this is only my opinion so if you must be negative then by all means knock yourself out can't say i'll be bothered with it at this point, now having said that.
I think the Gm's are sooo worried about losing their donators or big faction members if they reset the map that they have become blind to the fact they are about to lose other players because their NOT resetting the map.No that is not the ONLY reason they are about to lose players but it is one of the factors.Between the refusal to reset the map and this server now seeming to be more about pvp and NO pve for down times during pvp it's not the same server it was when alot of us joined way back.Some of us keep sticking it out hoping it gets better but about ready to throw in the towel as much as we hate to do that.Anyway happy gaming all.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline melonhead

And please, explain me, how will that be possible? There are like 5-6, max 7 big guild on server. One of em is HO, they allied with Worms, they won't attack each other. Xpen can't attack em, neither Ducks/ Overseers... so there can't be that that many TWs vs Worms in only one week...

As many lands they have that many defends they can have each week (except the lvl1 and 2 territory unless you complete the prerequisites). Every guild can attack not just xpends, ducks etc. They can have 20 or so defends now, not sure how many lvl3 lands they own currently but should be around 20. And all those lands can be attacked, why noone attacks them that I can't answer you. Now what exactly you don't understand from that?
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As many lands they have that many defends they can have each week (except the lvl1 and 2 territory unless you complete the prerequisites). Every guild can attack not just xpends, ducks etc. They can have 20 or so defends now, not sure how many lvl3 lands they own currently but should be around 20. And all those lands can be attacked, why noone attacks them that I can't answer you. Now what exactly you don't understand from that?

Worms is one of the biggest guilds on Epic, most likely the biggest, you think all the little factions would like to "give a try" vs em? Most of em already know they won't win so wasting the coins + time on a useless TW that won't give them anything, except some "experience" which in the end is useless they prefer not to TW.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm all for a reset.

In the case of my faction, many people there showed interest in tw.  The reason why we haven't is because the LEADER thinks there's no point if we're only gonna lose.  Due to his unwillingness to even try, some of our members have jumped ship, and those who haven't is still trying to push for tw.  To no avail.  We can't even mention the word merge near him. Not kidding, he raged. So even that is out.

But some of us who remain want to tw with our faction instead of going to the larger factions.  So a tw reset might help with those factions that are "afraid to lose" so to speak.  We want to have fun, but...yeah.  It's frustrating for those who want tw experience (or a refresher course--I haven't tw'd in 2 years.)

I know there was a change on pwi that made it possible for multiple defenses in one tw block.  If that was implemented then yes, more can attack those lands.  But if it's not here, it doesn't apply.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I believe I can answer why no one attacks them. Its because of the idea of having to face that many people. You can have the best players in the world going to that TW, but if you're severely outnumbered, you will lose. People don't want to TW against double their amount, they want to have fun. Personally, I don't see what the fun is in going lets say 15vs40. The second reason is the amount of ridicule that is placed on those smaller guilds during and after TW. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the "big" guilds start calling the smaller ones that are trying, downers (since obviously this is the new insult these days), all these swear-words, and telling them to stop trying.
To the people saying, "join a bigger guild" why should they? Wouldn't it be better to have MORE guilds to not only TW against but also PK against since clearly the big guilds just love their alliances so much and love to complain about there being no PK even more so (Hint: If all the big guilds became un-allied, you'd see more PK). I'm all for a map reset.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
no point of resisting TW map.. change the time zone!!! so Alamat others can hop in!!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US