Offline Rhetoric

WTF u want more music  ?????
Archer pt ;)

Mago pt #1

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
Nice video Cyn. 1st song one of my fav
Nice video Vimal. I see myself tanking 5 seconds then die, I'm proud of myself.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
wtf u talk sir .
iasked him to do ea party video in
rl noobs will hide their dead  .

i watched that video you posted. got bored after 1 min. no action. sad
forced myself to watch the rest to see the "GF HO HOLY ALLIENCE" part, saw 1 HO member randomly fly by and you change ur target instantly. oh well

Don't wana hate on Cyn's thread, good video. But dis wana be gangsta Ulq gona shet on his own guildies thread over and over unless I ignore from now on.

:normal-47: :normal-36:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
#1 GOOD VID ES OK

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?

i watched that video you posted. got bored after 1 min. no action. sad
forced myself to watch the rest to see the "GF HO HOLY ALLIENCE" part, saw 1 HO member randomly fly by and you change ur target instantly. oh well

Don't wana hate on Cyn's thread, good video. But dis wana be gangsta Ulq gona shet on his own guildies thread over and over unless I ignore from now on.

:normal-47: :normal-36:

nice bye , pm me in game for 1v1 if u so godly  :smiley:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Would be better to use different style of music for pk vids but oh well  ( I do like rap but still ) .
I thought about a few different styles, but I didn't want to use anything super electronic or something along those lines due to how often I see it.  Still, I may look into other genres for future videos ^^.

the music... next time you should put 1 directon or justice beaver

Yes sir :D

I saw myself tanking east jesus. I feel more famous then Kim Kardashian in Ray Jays sex tape.
Cigarette #1. Gib lung cancer to all <3

I like your signature  :normal-2: :normal-4:

Edit: We didn't even have 70 online during the pk, but hey, already got used to the server bringing numbers up. I like your editing skills, Cynix. As far as I remember, you guys got wiped very fast twice or so but that's not in the video. Keep up the good work, I hope your faction appreciates you.  :normal-42:
I also like how the chat proves that you had lots of help (noticed you hadn't asked for it, but still).
At the end of the video, Worms sz signeted because many people were going (back) to sleep.
Good fight, thanks for the fun, we all loved it. ^^
As for the number online in Worms, that was pm'd to me by a member during TW.  The original number was 75.  As you can imagine, not all of our members stayed online after TW either.

While I feel like that compliment was a bit sarcastic, I'll say thanks lol.  I'd like to state that Every clip I recorded from TW to the end of PK was included in the video.  I didn't move anything around. Just pasted them in order.  As you can see in the video, I showed all of my deaths.  As I died, so did many of my faction mates. Perhaps I missed what you saw while flying back to the action :3

As far as help was concerned, I killed a few NH's myself in the video right as they arrived.  If they were on our side, then I suppose you're welcome <3  Indeed, it was a great fight.  I hope to see more like it very soon. 

Thanks everyone for watching =^_^=
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 06:26 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Nice Video Cynix bby i saw my name in the chat and getting killed by you <3

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nice Video Cynix bby i saw my name in the chat and getting killed by you <3
I was surprised to see you out there and with tidal off xD  Those were just love taps I promise <3<3
I'm basically 40

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I was surprised to see you out there and with tidal off xD  Those were just love taps I promise <3<3

Tidal on CD gg and es okay cynix i like it rough sometimes i really liked the video though keep up the good work fren <3

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Tidal on CD gg and es okay cynix i like it rough sometimes i really liked the video though keep up the good work fren <3
Thanks fren ^_^
I'm basically 40

Offline sakurabak

Nice first try!
The pk was not a challenge, you had enough strong ppl.
The music was awful. Mass pvp is an easy pvp, because you can easily avoid dying.
You guys do not know any other pvp, you brought pvp to it`s extremes, always so many ppl in pk, which does not require much skill to play. In such big pk 1 person makes little difference, what matters are numbers and strength of all in total. i was honestly bored by the video, i was honestly bored by the masses in this pk.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nice first try!
The pk was not a challenge, you had enough strong ppl.
The music was awful. Mass pvp is an easy pvp, because you can easily avoid dying.
You guys do not know any other pvp, you brought pvp to it`s extremes, always so many ppl in pk, which does not require much skill to play. In such big pk 1 person makes little difference, what matters are numbers and strength of all in total. i was honestly bored by the video, i was honestly bored by the masses in this pk.

Well I respect your opinion, and I thank you for sharing it.  I knew while uploading that many people aren't into that type of music, but everyone has a preference ^_^. 

As for what Xpendable members know, I can disagree with the claim that we do not know anything other than mass pk.  The majority of our members 1v1 all the time, as well as participating in small scale pk.  This pk featured a larger group than usual due to TW being at that time.  As far as mass being easy, that is situational.  It is easy with a numerical advantage.  However, we did not outnumber our enemy.  I can see how it is difficult to see that as I only really stand near my squad.

As for if one person matters or does not; think about it this way.  If everyone else is busy during a fight, and one person on my side is fighting an enemy; what happens if my person is not as good of a player as his enemy?  That's one friendly player down, and an advantage lost.  What if every one of my players lacked the skill and teamwork ethic of his respective enemy?  Would we not get destroyed rather quickly?

If the numbers were completely even and all of my members lacked the skill level of all the enemy team's members, would we get anywhere?  Every player has a role.

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. Some people just don't like mass.  However, I wouldn't be ready to say that people are unskilled just because they like mass.  Thanks again for the insight though and thanks for watching.
I'm basically 40

Offline Cigarette

• You're so full of crap
  • you could pass for a toilet.
I be getting my posts deleted. But anyways, great video. <3

Edit: It was infact a random support member. Nice.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2013, 04:57 pm by Cigarette

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
;-; The end I was on the floor ded. HNNNNNNNG!!! But still good PK video Cynix. HONHONHONHON!
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
nice work thanks for sharing
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~