Epic Perfect World

Host and IP change

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
what's this? You mean?Can't understand...explain please!

If I understand correctly they are moving the server so it won't dc and lag as bad. If I'm wrong please correct me.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.
If I understand correctly they are moving the server so it won't dc and lag as bad. If I'm wrong please correct me.
  Where they moving?o.Omore details..please !

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
  Where they moving?o.Omore details..please !

he already gave you the reason,Less LAG SPIKES (lag),less ping and a better game play :)
he already gave you the reason,Less LAG SPIKES (lag),less ping and a better game play :)
COOL...i wanted just be 101% sure..

Offline areese05

• Beginner
who are ol in pwi?? :rolleyes:

Offline hunarmed18

• Beginner
I cant pach me pwe .I try fix it and verify ....

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
i get more lag den before after patching............ik ppl said ( GM just changed host and ip.....) but im getting more lagg.....

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Would be nice if we had some patch infos too....

Cant even patch the game.....when i pathcing it was telling u please select a update server , what can i do?
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 10:44 pm by seekervortex

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Cant even patch the game.....when i pathcing it was telling u please select a update server , what can i do?
Restart PC and check again. If it doesn't work you may have to reinstall the game...

Offline Hmmm525

It says "Update server connection fails" for me. I tried everything, verify, reinstall, restart(internet+computer), fixit.bat... but nothing helped. Can anyone help me please to solve this problem?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It says "Update server connection fails" for me. I tried everything, verify, reinstall, restart(internet+computer), fixit.bat... but nothing helped. Can anyone help me please to solve this problem?
Please check issue #1 from there:
http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Have you run the patcher or launcher (basic question but still)? You need to use the patcher to update the new serverlist. Here are the updated serverlist files:
Maybe you could try changing the server-list yourself? I don't know if it would work or not.

Edit: beat to it by Agatio.

Offline Hmmm525

I just tried both of these, but none helped.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You updated your server-list and update list and then ran patcher and still nothing? Did you try restarting your PC before opening the patcher?