Epic Perfect World

Archer Stats...Which is best?

Offline cynderfox

Can anyone tell me how to Stat my Archer?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Put 300 in magic, 400 in str, and the rest in dex.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

THIS IS............

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
THIS IS............

..........Entirely correct

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
lol wrong it should be 700 in magic 150 in str the rest dex, all archer has 700 magic trust me.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Since most of the answers you will get will be either troll answers or just shit answers I'll go ahead and tell you the best archer build and the best stats you can get on your r8 as an archer.

You should have the minimum str to wear LA gear and bow, and the rest into dex. You should also have str tome cuz the more accuracy the best. And please, do not wear 150 fists, because if you do will have a really low physical attack, crit rate and accuracy. And wear 2 physical attack rings.

Please, don't play insta-cast EA unless you want to slam your head against keyboard and pressing random skills.

On your r8, you should get double interval on wrists with some dex, or anything, if you get x2 int on wrists that will be good enough. And try to get interval on boots and chest also, along with dex. On leggings get either dex or elemental resistance, if you get both, be happy with it.

As for weapons, you should use a Dragon Bow in mass PK to purge and once target is purged I would recommend you to switch to r8 in order to *** your target. Your r8 bow should have AT LEAST more than 22 attack levels, if not, try to hone for more.

I'm not a pro EA but I sure do better than some of the EAs on this server :3

:smiley:

Don't play cast ea, play the type of ea that only requires pressing one button over and over again. :<

Sadface.

In all seriousness though this is a pretty legit answer. '-'
(^:

vlntbty

Enough strength to wear gear/weap and the rest in dexterity. I think Dragon gear is like 154 strength.

Sigh....people.  :rolleyes:

Offline Vionn

More mag= more damage against HAs with metal skills. Best build ever.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Well if u go Demon u be suck vs HA classes...if u go Cast EA with like -70% ct u be great,about points

Cast EA: 154 on STR rest on DEX cuz u need alot of phy atk + Dragon Crossbow

if u Demon EA: i dont know...

Offline Lady_Beauty

• Beginner
More mag= more damage against HAs with metal skills. Best build ever.

FYI: Thunder shock, lightning blast, and thunder strike of EA dont need more magic... (the damage of those 3 depends on the physical damage u have and it's EQUAL to the metal damage or the damage if the metal skills)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
You dont say?

Dont you say?
(^:

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Well if u go Demon u be suck vs HA classes...if u go Cast EA with like -70% ct u be great,about points

Cast EA: 154 on STR rest on DEX cuz u need alot of phy atk + Dragon Crossbow

if u Demon EA: i dont know...

bye demon actually same -.-

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
350 dex 154 str  rest vit,get dragon bow,demon culti 3 spark all day  (AngelsFalls build #1 EA on epw)
 :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: