Epic Perfect World

What the ... ?!

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=orange,left] @ Chibbi + Pythe
Wooow. I'd rather have that up here, especially on a work day. I'm often put in extended (back booth taking money in drive- thru). It'll rain in the summer where I am, and suddenly drive- thru DIES ... but back when it was winter time and the news was telling people to stay home because the roads are so icy and there's a snow storm coming... we had customers coming non stop! We got slammed so bad the worse the weather got in the winter!!! D:
   Like wtf is wrong with you people?!?!?! You're risking your lives for cheap fast food!! You psychos  :)) :))

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

vlntbty

Where I live, if the weather guy mentions even the WORD snow, everyone races out and buys milk and bread. Causes some accidents. Crazies. lol I will never understand the whole milk and bread frenzy. Haha

[shadow=orange,left] @ Chibbi + Pythe
Wooow. I'd rather have that up here, especially on a work day. I'm often put in extended (back booth taking money in drive- thru). It'll rain in the summer where I am, and suddenly drive- thru DIES ... but back when it was winter time and the news was telling people to stay home because the roads are so icy and there's a snow storm coming... we had customers coming non stop! We got slammed so bad the worse the weather got in the winter!!! D:
   Like wtf is wrong with you people?!?!?! You're risking your lives for cheap fast food!! You psychos  :)) :))

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
incidents like this is why im glad i drive a TRUCK.. bring it on you puny little mosquitos!!! mwahhaha i run over you
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Kazureblue

I mostly just got drunk people.... >.>

Anyways, if it ever happens again, if you do tap your breaks and they do hit you, the accident is totally and completely their fault in our state. If you get rear ended by anyone, under any circumstance, even if it is completely your fault, the rear ender is the one that will have to pay for damages, both yours and theirs. If you suffer whip lash and need chiropractic treatment? they have to pay for it. In our state anyways XD

@Pythe you must live in north or south carolina, or georgia lol

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Most people in the temperate (quad seasonal) states of America freak out when it starts to snow. We in Upstate New York Wait for the roads to be completely covered, hop in a rear wheel drive late 70's-early 90's American sedan, find a hill, and tell our passengers "Hold my beer and watch this!"

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

vlntbty

lol Close.....I'm in Alabama. Haha

That's how it is in my state if someone rear ends you.

I mostly just got drunk people.... >.>

Anyways, if it ever happens again, if you do tap your breaks and they do hit you, the accident is totally and completely their fault in our state. If you get rear ended by anyone, under any circumstance, even if it is completely your fault, the rear ender is the one that will have to pay for damages, both yours and theirs. If you suffer whip lash and need chiropractic treatment? they have to pay for it. In our state anyways XD

@Pythe you must live in north or south carolina, or georgia lol

vlntbty

Yeah....here we do that in the mud, but I prefer to be on an ATV instead of in a car for that. :P

Most people in the temperate (quad seasonal) states of America freak out when it starts to snow. We in Upstate New York Wait for the roads to be completely covered, hop in a rear wheel drive late 70's-early 90's American sedan, find a hill, and tell our passengers "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I am petrified of any vehicle that's bigger than my little suv. Like, I get really really panicky when I'm next to tankers or tractor trailers. Maryland's got some pretty shady drivers too, but compared to NJ or WV, I feel safe.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Try driving in Canada after 5 feet of snow falls...now thats some fun times xD
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
I am petrified of any vehicle that's bigger than my little suv. Like, I get really really panicky when I'm next to tankers or tractor trailers. Maryland's got some pretty shady drivers too, but compared to NJ or WV, I feel safe.

go get a bigger vehicle D:
(^:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

;-; Are you hating on NJ? NJ is amazing
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
;-; Are you hating on NJ? NJ is amazing

They have snooki and the crew. how could anyone hate them?

p.s I lied
(^:

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Sounds like you live in Pennsylvania...
Not that far north.  We're still in the snow belt but we're lucky to get 6 inches of snow in a year.

Try driving in Canada after 5 feet of snow falls...now thats some fun times xD
That would be fun o.o  To watch and play in.  Not to drive in.

Lotta love those idiots that think they are invincible after a fresh coat of snow...on the interstate...and they are the ones moving faster than the rest of us who are in single file all going the same speed.

Even worse, parts of the roads would be flooded and these teeny, low to the ground, cars try to go through...until they flood their engine.  I like my jalopy too much to test how deep the water is with it.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

They have snooki and the crew. how could anyone hate them?

p.s I lied

I hate you.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi

I hate you.

I love you too ♥
(^: