Epic Perfect World

What the ... ?!

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=orange,left]  OKAY!! Seriously.....
WTF .....

[shadow=orange,left] IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!

I just got home approximately ... ten minutes ago. Give or take a few for having to call 911 as a non- emergency...
I'm driving home after my cousin's grad party, I turn onto the back road that leads to where I need to turn to go to my apartment. Oh... what's that behind me...? It's some yutz ... TAILGATING ME SO HARD CORE THAT I CANNOT EVEN SEE THE FRONT OF THEIR CAR IN MY MIRRORS..!! I'm guessing the occupants of this car were some young kids who think their destination is better than any amount of respect towards anyone else. Go around and don't risk damage to MY effing car because YOU think YOUR life holds importance over mine... UGH! People!!
 Anyway. I go to turn right and follow the road, and the inept driver damn near clips my f***ing bumper so I let off my horn for a nice few seconds. Terrible driver. I continue down the road, flick my blinker on to turn right into my apartments, AND ... I see this insane fook driving in my direction on the other side of the road (They basically had gone out of their way to continue being an agressive driver) and then THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO THREATENINGLY TWITCH THEIR CAR IN MY DIRECTION AND LAY ON THEIR HORN!!!! I laid my horn back again warning them to keep the f*** away from me.
  After waiting for them to blink out of view, I let my horn go, finished turning, and constantly checked my mirrors and blind spots for these CRAZY idiots ...
  At first, I backed into a spot near a truck .... but I feared for the safety of my car in the middle of the night and re- parked behind a huge, white van (in which you can't see like two- three cars behind it... ROFL).
   I tell you ... getting to be a sick world we live in when you can't trust people to be respectful to you and your property to the point of making sure there's a cop patrolling while posting on the forums, and knowing you have to work at 4:30 in the morning while you cannot sleep after such events..... Ohhh life. Lol.
  Anyone else having a fun night?  :tiger-45:

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Did yu get the license plate number? ;-;
(:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
And this is why I drive a car worth more totaled than on the road. Go ahead clip me, I'm fully insured, and will get paid out from the insurance and the law suit.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
Did yu get the license plate number? ;-;

[shadow=orange,left] I did what I could. All I could offer the officer that patrols my area was a very descriptive image of the car. Between having them so close reading their plates was a no go and trying to avoid from being hit the second go, getting a plate number down wasn't necessarily an easy task. Lol. But I feel better after hiding it behind the fat van and talking with the officer who'll be in the area.

Name of the serpent that

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
And this is why I drive a car worth more totaled than on the road. Go ahead clip me, I'm fully insured, and will get paid out from the insurance and the law suit.

[shadow=orange,left] Haha, yeah! I am ensured, too. And on top of that, they're just really dumb people, as I implied before. My car is bigger than theirs, their damage would have been an embarrassing offense. ROFL

Name of the serpent that

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
[shadow=orange,left] Haha, yeah! I am ensured, too. And on top of that, they're just really dumb people, as I implied before. My car is bigger than theirs, their damage would have been an embarrassing offense. ROFL
Wonderful.
Now go report the bastards C:
If you got the license (AND your car is bigger), it's all fine C:

Plus, if you know who damaged you, isn't it their job to pay for it with insurance? o.o
(:

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
Wonderful.
Now go report the bastards C:
If you got the license (AND your car is bigger), it's all fine C:

Plus, if you know who damaged you, isn't it their job to pay for it with insurance? o.o

[shadow=orange,left] Yes. So basically I, personally, picture it like this...

Me: "Well ... look what you did, you idiot. You messed up your own car AND, while you're at it, you owe me for the mosquito bite you left in my car, too."  :))

Name of the serpent that

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
[shadow=orange,left] Yes. So basically I, personally, picture it like this...

Me: "Well ... look what you did, you idiot. You messed up your own car AND, while you're at it, you owe me for the mosquito bite you left in my car, too."  :))
I know right. XD
1. Probably gonna get arrested for drunk/drugged/crazyashell driving.
2. Paying with his insurance on his car. Unless you don't have insurance for that, since some people only have it for the other person and not themselves for when they crash into others (which is mandatory I think..).  Which means he might have to pay out of his pocket, ufufu.
3. Paying for your car's damage with his insurance. Ufufufu.
4. Dishing out money.(him)
5. Insurance company may increase the fee. (him).
6. I believe he can't escape the fee increase, since I think they'll (insurance) have the fact that he was drunk/drugged/crazy/etc. and crashing into random cars on record.

ufufufufu.
(:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Such stupid people I swear. This is why I am scared to drive. ;-;
I wish I had fun nights like that though. Only fun that happened today was getting paid 300 dollars for watching a puppy for a week. Second tattoo here I come!!

[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Break check's come in handy for tail-gating idiots.  You don't get a ticket for it but they do for "following too closely."

"Oh look a squirrel!" *screech*
*thud* *crunch*
"Oh look at that.  You need new breaks and a new bumper....oops."

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Break check's come in handy for tail-gating idiots.  You don't get a ticket for it but they do for "following too closely."

"Oh look a squirrel!" *screech*
*thud* *crunch*
"Oh look at that.  You need new breaks and a new bumper....oops."
Lol.
(:

vlntbty

I would have slammed on my brakes. That's what I always do if people are riding too close. Haha If they hit you, it's gonna be their fault anyway for riding too close. :D

People are stupid while driving and they'll always be stupid while driving. It increased in severity while raining.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I would have slammed on my brakes. That's what I always do if people are riding too close. Haha If they hit you, it's gonna be their fault anyway for riding too close. :D

People are stupid while driving and they'll always be stupid while driving. It increased in severity while raining.

Oh it's bad around here.  If there's one snow flake or one rain drop everyone panics -_-

vlntbty

Hahaha Yeah, same here. Crazy people.

Oh it's bad around here.  If there's one snow flake or one rain drop everyone panics -_-

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Sounds like you live in Pennsylvania...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!