Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe of Dominance by Event Tokens...

vlntbty

Agreed.

I don't see a point in adding this idea imho. We already got the cave/ Time consumption cut in half with the new TM's. The robe is much easier to get now.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
how many other ways of "no" do you want? :monkey-9:

I'll add another.

[shadow=black,left]Hells *bleepin'* no.[/shadow][/u][/i][/b]

If you don't have time for 48 runs, you sure as heck ain't gonna have time to collect event tokens.  I have 13, and that's about 3 months worth of Ares.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
how many other ways of "no" do you want? :monkey-9:
F***i*g B**** No u *d*ot
majority choose NO
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
No.

Since the last patch, from the old TM run to new TM run , its a bit easier to get this robe now. 

Offline Vilifier

F***i*g B**** No u *d*ot
majority choose NO

Another flame baiting comment heres for you  :smiley: ;) ^-^...
What im suggesting is just an alternative to obtain the robe if you dont like it then simply say no and its fine with me, but to post comments like that only show what a person you are... And look at the description of "Suggestion" in the dictionary pls... another set of smileys for you ^-^ :D :smiley:

Majority says no off course 99.9 % have their SRD already why comment yes if you have it...
Another Request to close thread somebody wants to create fire here...  :-[
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2013, 11:05 am by Vilifier

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I dont have it on any of my toons, and it's out of sheer laziness that I dont. And I STILL say no to this idea. So as I said... Stop putting so much effort into finding an end run around an established system, and put it into acrually running your TM's...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
I just want to suggest if its possible to buy The Robe of Dominance by a event tokens...
For those who dont have time to dungeon run it maybe 40-50 E Tokens?... Thanks and more power EPW
yoo it took me like 100+ runs to get it...the old way...they made it easier, IF THERE IS A WAY TO GIVE ME MY DAMN 24+ FKIN HRS BACK THEN SURE MAKE IT EVENT TOKENS
Recent video.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
FREE ROBE FOR EVERYONE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS GM :normal-12:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't have mine either and it's a mixture of lazyness and having to share a comp for my reason, and I still say Hells no.

EPW has done a nice job in not giving shit away for essentially free.  If you wanted to get your char out of 110 gear, you gotta work for it.  Don't want to? Well tough titties.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I don't have mine either, still doesn't make me want to say yes.

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I don't think it should be changed for lazy people to get it. I took my time farming Tm for that cape like many others.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I don't think it should be changed for lazy people to get it. I took my time farming Tm for that cape like many others.

This.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Panda_monium

Just upgrade one of the lunar robes if you don't want to work
It's technically half a dom cape anyways :-\

Offline Vilifier

You dont understand what im suggesting... Im not changing the way you obtain robe the old TM or the new TM what im suggesting is just an alternative via Event Tokens if you dont want it you can still have it the old TM way or the New TM way... What im saying is an additional way to obtain it even if it take months to collect Event Tokens... You say its hard doing runs in TM but its also hard to collect Even Tokens... Im just suggesting another option to the existing Two.
Option 1: Old TM run
OPtion 2: New TM run
Option 3: Event Tokens
Again before you comment im not changing the system on my suggestion im just adding an option.
Youre always pointing to your comments lazyness... I dont think collecting Event Tokens is being Lazy...

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
You dont understand what im suggesting... Im not changing the way you obtain robe the old TM or the new TM what im suggesting is just an alternative via Event Tokens if you dont want it you can still have it the old TM way or the New TM way... What im saying is an additional way to obtain it even if it take months to collect Event Tokens... You say its hard doing runs in TM but its also hard to collect Even Tokens... Im just suggesting another option to the existing Two.
Option 1: Old TM run
OPtion 2: New TM run
Option 3: Event Tokens
Again before you comment im not changing the system on my suggestion im just adding an option.
Youre always pointing to your comments lazyness... I dont think collecting Event Tokens is being Lazy...

How many times does it need to be said? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO etc etc etc....

so get the point now?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/