Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe of Dominance by Event Tokens...

Offline Vilifier

I just want to suggest if its possible to buy The Robe of Dominance by a event tokens...
For those who dont have time to dungeon run it maybe 40-50 E Tokens?... Thanks and more power EPW

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
no.... for those who don't have time to dungeon run you are out of luck lol. Seriously I am not trying to be rude but it is simple as that.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Whats the point...we already cleared that it won't be available via EC, what difference does it make with event tokens? Let's say Supreme Robe = 30 ET. 1 ET = 100 EC. Supreme Robe is 3k EC?

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
lol no don't make the game more boring.
-Supreme robe can obtain about 1-3 days with the new easy way to get it.

~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Vilifier

Not by EC its by event tokens FYI event tokens arent tradeable anymore so it also take a long time to collect them... Im only suggesting an option if you dont want to dungeon run... And also Supreme Robe Dominance is also account bind so you cant abuse it by selling to others using your event tokens ... It will take long to collect but you have the chance to acquire robe of dominance even if you dont dungeon run... Again this is just a suggestion peace all  :smiley:

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Not by EC its by event tokens FYI event tokens arent tradeable anymore so it also take a long time to collect them... Im only suggesting an option if you dont want to dungeon run... And also Supreme Robe Dominance is also account bind so you cant abuse it by selling to others using your event tokens ... It will take long to collect but you have the chance to acquire robe of dominance even if you dont dungeon run... Again this is just a suggestion peace all  :smiley:

If you are unable to run the dungeons you wouldnt have time to collect all those Event Tokens so this solves nothing.

Offline Vilifier

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Im only suggesting an option if you dont want to dungeon run... 
this called laziness you can do Ares and Fire legion but you can't do TM run's. y you don't have time srsly? i believe everyone has time like Saturday or Sunday or any time that u'r free. i might suggest go uninstall since you have busy life time.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

That changed nothing my comment is the same as before if you have time for event token events you have time to run the dungeons.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I just want to suggest if its possible to buy The Robe of Dominance by a event tokens...
For those who dont have time to dungeon run it maybe 40-50 E Tokens?... Thanks and more power EPW

No. Just no. Rework your schedule so you can run a TM 1-3 times a day maybe 2x a week. Youll have the robe in no time. Stop so much energy looking for end runs around an established system (which was recently made easier by one third btw) and find a way to work within it.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
NO we did the runs. do it too.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vilifier

Again im just suggesting if its possible, I just laughed at others comments so much negative ahaha... The answer is just yes or no and comment... Requesting Thread to be closed thanks...

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I don't see a point in adding this idea imho. We already got the cave/ Time consumption cut in half with the new TM's. The robe is much easier to get now.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Panda_monium

Again im just suggesting if its possible, I just laughed at others comments so much negative ahaha... The answer is just yes or no and comment... Requesting Thread to be closed thanks...

No.

NO we did the runs. do it too.

no....it is simple as that.

No. Just no.

how many other ways of "no" do you want? :monkey-9: