Epic Perfect World

Poll

anytime u try to do SoT Trophy and didnt got timer quest?

yes, and i hate it
4 (100%)
i was lucky cuz i always got the timer quest
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

fix the SoT trophy Run it suck

Offline cidkmilord

as u know sometimes the trophy mode on SoT just dont give u the timer quest and u cant do anything than reset and try again, sometimes try 6 time just ruin the squad.

could fix it pls is a pain...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Just switch squad leader every time, since Ive been doing that it hasn't failed one for me.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline yalvto

• Beginner
which is the most effective way to start Sot Tm, the order of the quest

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
do read the guide once cause if you follow it,100% wont fail....

http://epicpw.com/guides/tm-99-runs/

VelvetRose

After everyone entered SoT for TM the sq lead gets a popup where it asks to confirm. DON'T press confirm until the squad lead has the trophy token back. (It dissapears first and then it comes back in ur inventory). Can take 10 to 20 seconds, depending on you're internet/pc (might take longer if ur a bit laggy).

Good luck.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
After everyone entered SoT for TM the sq lead gets a popup where it asks to confirm. DON'T press confirm until the squad lead has the trophy token back. (It dissapears first and then it comes back in ur inventory). Can take 10 to 20 seconds, depending on you're internet/pc (might take longer if ur a bit laggy).

Good luck.
Also, if you see someone in your squad hanging in the air, their still loading, if you accept while their loading it will fail.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF