Epic Perfect World

GMs pvping with their GM toon

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Decided to make this poll out of curiosity after hearing that GMs aren't allowed to pvp with their GM account, even if they use gear that is available to everyone.

Personally I find this rule pretty ridiculous, but I'm curious about the opinions of everyone else too, maybe if enough people vote "Yes", GMs will be able to PvP with their GM toons (without using gear that gives them unfair advantages of course). :P

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Decided to make this poll out of curiosity after hearing that GMs aren't allowed to pvp with their GM account, even if they use gear that is available to everyone.

Personally I find this rule pretty ridiculous, but I'm curious about the opinions of everyone else too, maybe if enough people vote "Yes", GMs will be able to PvP with their GM toons (without using gear that gives them unfair advantages of course). :P
I don't know about new GM's but old ones were allowed to pvp in their dragon gear =O

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Personally, the way I see, it'll be like this:

1. GM PK's a faction teaming up with another enemy faction.

2. Enemy factions starts claiming GM's are biased.

3. They ragequit on forums and World Chat.

If we want to PK, we should use our regular characters. GM's aren't meant to be another player. It's like living two seperate lifes.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It's still fun to watch the big hits though!

I disagree with EvilTouch putting himself on the damage rankings but I see nothing wrong with consented killing of players by GMs.

GMs in full dragon are just another player in full dragon (damage wise) so I dont see the problem with this.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The issue isnt is we are allowed or not, we kinda are and Agatio do it too ;) The main problem is the "take sides" situation. If i kill someone, that someone will say i'm protecting this or that guy, or that i allied with a certain faction to kill theirs. There are a lot of situations we need to take in count :p not just "yea lets kill people".

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
or you could not fight in fac vs fac? or only fight when people challenge you :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
then when i kill someone they gonna complain im a GM and shouldnt kill players ;) yea it will happen lol

there is a great amount of players that doesnt use the forum btw :/
sorry but i don't think GMs should pk with their GM accounts.... a GM is a job and pking is no where in the job description, besides if you're a GM and you want to pk then just log on to a normal account (last time i checked you're still allowed to have one). using your GM accounts to pk would only open the doors to people QQing about being beat by a GM because of the sheer fact that it was a GM.

Offline DeadAngel

I'd have to agree that GM's shouldn't be able to PK on their GM character. Even if a GM would have a regular character they would still have to deal with the bias issue about them liking one faction more than another of taking sides. I mean even with none of the other players knowing who the GM's are on their normal toons, say something happens in PK and it causes a GM judgment to be impaired on something. For example, GM's are given the ok to play on a non GM character. Then Glitter (only using her as a example), who host fashion events and whatnot, decides to go PK on her regular character get ganked or PK'd by some people her final judgment call on events would be impaired on her dislike for that person(s) because of what happen in PK. Probably a bad example but I hope you all know what I'm trying to say.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
most of the GM's dont have normal characters :/
or if they do they use it very rarely.
me for example, dont have a normal char here ;)
first char was the GM char so thats my normal i guess hahaha

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Granted I don't play very often any more.. But when I was a Gm this was ALWAYS an issue.. I don't think the Gms should pk.. this leads tooo many problems in the long run... I've always said that, which is why I NEVER pked. Yes I've messed around with people (all factions) but when it came down to Pking.. I stayed out of it and watched from the side lines to handle the fights and rudeness that some times comes out in pk when people take it to serious..  I agree if you want to Pk.. make a regular character.

Offline Tsirin

Personally, the way I see, it'll be like this:

1. GM PK's a faction teaming up with another enemy faction.

2. Enemy factions starts claiming GM's are biased.

3. They ragequit on forums and World Chat.

If we want to PK, we should use our regular characters. GM's aren't meant to be another player. It's like living two seperate lifes.

This pretty much covers what i think would happen. Lilly makes a pretty good point too.
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136

Offline Lyssa404

• It's on, like Donkey Kong!
I agree with Asator, Tsirin and Lilly. GM's shouldn't pk. I don't see reason, why a GM should pk in the first place.
A pking GM will only instigate drama, nothing more, nothing less.

If a GM feels the urge to go pking he/she can go do so on her "normal" char.

I personally don't believe that there are GM's out there that don't have a "normal" char.  8) :P   

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i dont :/
i came here through Agatio :/

like i said EvilTouch is my main and normal char hehe and i love it :D

Offline Tsirin

Well, if GMs pk on their GM characters, theres nothing we can really do. I just know that for one, I am not comfortable pking a GM. I have done this before with their consent, only for them to rage ban me/throw on their GM gear and one shot me. I'm not implying that you or any other GM would do this, but from previous experience, GMs that pk have an enormous amount of power at their fingertips. If they get caught on a bad day, their capacity for damage is quite large.
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136