Epic Perfect World

Bm question against a sin

Should a bm magic marrow when fighting a sin? The way I see it you should pdef marrow but am I wrong?

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
It depends on the sin your fighting. If they are using condensed thorn and or an elemental damage pot you don't use any marrows at all; that's what works for me. Just spam bell if your demon+ phys ornaments.
Using phys marrow= leaving your magic resistance low, and their elemental damage will hurt even more.
Using magic marrow= dropping your phys resistance which most of their damage is coming from..
It's annoying to think about really.
.-.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Should a bm magic marrow when fighting a sin? The way I see it you should pdef marrow but am I wrong?

Wait. Magic marrow reduces pdef.... Sins are full pdef..... Isn't this common sense? o.o
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I highly doubt you have all those rank8 toons with that kind of question if you do have all those and this is a serious question you are asking you should just uninstall now.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
What i usually do is just go marrowless, ive fought way too many (smart) sins, who have, when i use melee marrow, stunned, and proceeded to basically go 5 aps caster with element pill, condensed thorn, and Elemental Weakness on genie
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I highly doubt you have all those rank8 toons with that kind of question if you do have all those and this is a serious question you are asking you should just uninstall now.

It is because he doesn't really own all those r8 toons. LOL and if you know the answer, why ask here?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
like the others i dont use any marrows and just spam demon bell.  i use pdef rings n magic orns though. ^_^
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
Why are you guys being mean...it's a simple question that actually a lot of bms don't know the answer to. Andanyone could technically farm and r8 every class in this game and not know how to use it. So. -.-

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If the sin is using an element pill + condensed you'll want to use magic marrow and spam bell.

If the sin isn't using a pill and just condensed you'll want to only spam bell.
I've been playing bm 6 years and i dont marrow against sins just spam bell but i think this is a question most bms would not know i have never really though about it :/ why you guys have to be so mean

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
I've been playing bm 6 years and i dont marrow against sins just spam bell but i think this is a question most bms would not know i have never really though about it :/ why you guys have to be so mean
^ They have nothing else better to do. But anyway, you'd have to experiment and see what works for you. Depending on your build you can take more or less damage with these marrow/orna combinations. Goodluck.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
I played BM for 4 years on PWI LC,
Trust me, best thing to do is to not use Marrow at all and just spam demon bell, like many people said in this thread. Ignore any other BS they tell you.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA
vs condensed thorn - magic defense neck, physical belt, dark auric shell barrier(spam) (preffered)
or
vs condensed thorn - both magic defense adorns, physical sutra, dark auric shell barrier.(spam)

vs elemental pill - both physical defense adorns, magic sutra, dark auric shell (must spam)

don't use magic sutra without bonus from dark auric shell
don't use magic sutra with 2 magic def adorns on

- "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

-Last words of Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed when he was sick in his bed.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
...I'm gonna kill my husband.

I don't play a bm often (Phalanx is on hold for a bit), but I think it's safer just to go marrowless.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
If the sin is using an element pill + condensed you'll want to use magic marrow and spam bell.

If the sin isn't using a pill and just condensed you'll want to only spam bell.
when InTake gets ct buff