Epic Perfect World

DC´s

VelvetRose

How long do you have the dc's? For me it started yesterday and at first i was like... oh its my net acting up but everything else just works so thats not it. Also checked if there was something wrong in my antivirus but cant find anything there as well...

I'd really like an answer.. I dont know why it has to take so long for a gm or whoever to reply to this.

VelvetRose

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I can play an hour, sometimes just 20min then dc.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
It sucks that you are d/cing a lot, but if this was a major server wide issue, there would be more threads about it or more GM interaction. Since only a couple of people are experiencing it, then is most likely your own internet, computer or connection to the server. Epic has been known to be laggy at times, but your constant d/cing when others aren't suggests that there is something on your side too. In all honesty though, I am no expert on it, so I don't have much to offer in terms of help, just a bit of insight.

Perhaps the reason you aren't being answered is because there is no solution or they have no solution for you. Try PMing a GM or support member on forums.

If it is in fact the server (and not your own internet) then I did hear that there may be a new server host in the near future which should help. No idea when this would be though. But usually when there is lag issues and d/cs on a server, it's related to the host.

Good luck.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
she tried that already gms are just ignoring it like they did a few of my threads *rolls eyes* its getting annoying

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

VelvetRose

The least the GMS can do is reply, even a reply with them telling me they dont know is an answer. This is just plain ignoring.

And it's not only me that has dc's some of my guidlies had dc's as well and Niani in this thread...

Angelica

It sucks that you are d/cing a lot, but if this was a major server wide issue, there would be more threads about it or more GM interaction. Since only a couple of people are experiencing it, then is most likely your own internet, computer or connection to the server. Epic has been known to be laggy at times, but your constant d/cing when others aren't suggests that there is something on your side too. In all honesty though, I am no expert on it, so I don't have much to offer in terms of help, just a bit of insight.

Perhaps the reason you aren't being answered is because there is no solution or they have no solution for you. Try PMing a GM or support member on forums.

If it is in fact the server (and not your own internet) then I did hear that there may be a new server host in the near future which should help. No idea when this would be though. But usually when there is lag issues and d/cs on a server, it's related to the host.

Good luck.

I don't see how a GS could help her with this, since we have no other powers than normal players do ingame.  :-X
PS.: I'm sorry Rosie, wish I could help you.  :-\

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Just chill up one week  ,  dc will and anyway

VelvetRose

*is about to de-instal and dl another private server*

VelvetRose

I ran the fix it thing and verifying again... Really hopes this solves it, otherwise i really dont know anymore :(

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I called my internet provider, they come install beter internet, hope that helps :s

VelvetRose

Hope so for you. My roommate "owns" the internet, she pays for it and shes such a stubborn biitch she doesnt do a thing.. Asking her to reset modem/router is allready a pain but with asking her tons of times she finally does what i say.. Calling the internet provider is a different thing. She says the internet works for her so she wont call them.

Beside that.. I'm really sure its not the internet or my pc or my virusscanner/firewall.

VelvetRose

Just dcd again.. I wont bother to try anymore. Time to find a new leader for Triquetra. Im done.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If this helps I am not experiencing any DCs, and I have never DCed on EPW apart from NW and TW crash. It is most likely your hardware that is the issue. Upgrade to a better internet provider or quit. kthxbai.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't see how a GS could help her with this, since we have no other powers than normal players do ingame.  :-X
PS.: I'm sorry Rosie, wish I could help you.  :-\

I thought you could offer some advice or may have an idea or solution. Or perhaps tell a GM or even just to let them know that there is no fix or that nothing can be done or to just acknowledge the issue. I never said for you to do anything about it in game, particularly when an issue like this most likely couldn't be resolved via 'in-game powers'.
Forgive me, but I thought that was the point of support members? ._. Sorry if I misunderstood the role.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2013, 01:17 pm by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀